Luxury Villa 7th Heaven with heated pool, hot tub, gym, panoramic views on town Split
SPECIAL DISCOUNT 10%!! FOR PERIOD 26.03.-28.05.
Stylish 5-star villa with 4 en-suite bedrooms, 40sqm pool, Whirlpool, professional gym.
Villa 7th Heaven is a very nicely designed and contemporary property fully equipped for an absolutely relaxed and fulfilled vacation. The luxury property Villa Seventh Heaven, with 250sqm of the living area, is perched above Solin and town Split on a 705 sqm fenced plot and features unimpeded views of the town Split and the islands. It offers a 40 sqm heated pool with hydro-massage and amazing views on town Split, 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a fully-equipped professional fitness room, a whirlpool room, a tabble tennis, and a very comfortable living area. The property is fully airconditioned with free WiFi, and it can accommodate up to 8 people.
Take the desired distance from the busy city life and take full advantage of this amazing 5-star private villa with a very suitable name Villa 7th Heaven. With enviable views of the famous town Split and its countryside, this is an idyllic retreat for child-friendly breaks, as well as romantic spontaneous escapes!
* The outdoor area offers a private and heated pool 5,4m x 7,3m with hydro-massage, a lounge area in front of the living area, 10 deck chairs at the sun deck area, a covered outdoor dining area for 8 people with a traditional barbecue, and a playground with basketball net and football nets for your youngest family members. There is also a separate toilet and an outdoor shower.
* The ground floor area offers a fully equipped kitchen with all the amenities that a modern guest needs, a stylish dining area, a very comfortable living area with a smart TV, A/C, PS 4 and 5, glass walls, and a direct approach toward the pool area. There is a gym and SPA area next door offering a fully equipped, professional fitness room with Matrix, a Treadmill, a bench with weights, a pilates ball, smart TV, and A/C. Next to the fitness room is a spa room with a whirlpool for 5 people, air-conditioning, and amazing views of the town Split. Perfect for evening relaxation. There is a separate family bathroom with a shower and next-door laundry with a washing machine and a dryer.
* The first floor offers 4 bedrooms: Bedroom No1 (north, with mountain views) with a king-size bed 180cm x 200cm that can convert into 2 single beds 90cm x 200cm, smart TV, A/C, en-suite bathroom with a shower. Bedroom No2 (south-east, with views on the pool and town Split) with a king-size bed 180cm x 200cm, smart TV, A/C, en-suite bathroom with a shower and a walk-in closet, a terrace with outdoor furniture. Bedroom No3 (south, with views on town Split) with a king-size 180cm x 200cm, smart TV, A/C, en-suite bathroom with a shower and walk-in closet. Bedroom No4 (south-west, views on town Split) with a king-size bed 180cm x 200cm, smart TV, A/C, en-suite bathroom with a shower and a walk-in closet, a terrace with outdoor furniture.
The neighborhood is unspoiled and private with amazing views of the town Split (11km), Adriatic Sea, and hills covered with pine trees. The nearest minimarket is only 1,5km far from the property, restaurant 1,5km, a bar pub 1,5km, supermarket Ribola 2,4km, Jadro river and nearest town Solin is 4km far, beach Žnjan or Stobreč 11km, highway Dugopolje 9km. A lot of beautiful local attractions are nearby and a car is recommended.
The Klis Fortress (1,5km) is a medieval fortress situated above the village Klis. If you want a guided tour of Klis Fortress, there is an excellent Game of Thrones Tour that includes a historical walking tour of Klis Fortress where Daenerys Targaryen launched an attack on the mountaintop city of Meereen, as well as dinner at a 600-year-old water mill in another nearby village. Another location to visit is Salona ruins, the archaeological site (5km). Salona (today Solin) was an ancient city and the capital of the Roman province of Dalmatia. And, of course, you can find the best Split city UNESCO attractions such as the Diocletian’s palace with its cathedral only 11km from the property. Split is a Unesco world heritage site that is nearby your location, and it is very much worth visiting. You can also take a boat tour from Split to island Brač, Hvar, or Vis and see the unspoiled island life of one of these islands as a perfect day tour. You can also visit famous Krka waterfalls that are only 1 hour far, on this tour you can visit Trogir and Šibenik, both are UNESCO World Heritage Sites (in Šibenik it is the cathedral that is listed) and in our opinion are both well worth visiting and fulfilling your Croatian itinerary.
Extra services (not-included) recommended by our agency Feriehome:
- You can order a grocery delivery from the comfort of your sofa, delivered in a villa at the agreed time;
- Enjoy a culinary experience with an in-villa private chef that can prepare everything, from a romantic dinner to a family-friendly dinner;
- You can have an in-villa massage with our professional masseuse that can show their therapeutic skills;
- Get a feel for the Adriatic and some sailing experience with a sailing boat (+skipper);
- Take a boat tour to explore the middle Dalmatian coast and islands...for more information, we are at your disposal and will gladly help.
Looking forward to your inquiry,
Your Feriehome team