6 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, 3 Living areas, Heated Private Pool, Hot-tub, Finnish Sauna, Billiards, Table tennis, several outdoor dining areas
Experience the unspoiled and peaceful environment of the vineyards and traditional stone houses by staying in Villa Tošić Estate in Razvode village, close to Drniš. Stylish accommodation settled on a 10,000 sqm fenced private plot, among the vineyards, olive trees, Villa Tosic Estate offers an absolute privacy and a perfect blend of modern and traditional. Winery and vineyards are also part of the estate (all together 50.000 sqm), and you have the possibility to taste and buy very tasteful wine from the owner. Tosic Estate offers exclusively for you 2 separate villas and comfortably accommodating 12 people (6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms), a spacious Wine tasting room, a Finnish Sauna room, an Outdoor Hot-Tub, a Heated 50sqm private Swimming pool, a Billiards, a Table tennis, a Playground, a Bocce court, Outdoor exercise equipment, 4 Mountain bikes, an organic Garden and a private Park.
Here is a detailed description of the accommodation of 450sqm offered exclusively for you:
* The OUTDOORS offers a private, infinity, heated swimming pool 10m x 5m with hydromassage, a spacious sun deck area with 6 deck chairs, an outdoor shower, few lounge corners and an outdoor Hot-Tub (Whirlpool). Next to it is a Sauna room with a Finnish sauna, a family Bathroom NO1 with a walk-in shower, two sinks and two separate toilets. There is a covered terrace with a dining table and a lounge corner in front of the sauna room.
There is a children's playground with swings, a slide and small climbing frame, there are 4 mountain bikes for your use, a Bocce court, outdoor exercise equipment, a Table tennis, an organic garden and all so nicely arranged so you can walk along this property enjoying all offered.
* VILLA No1 offers a spacious, glazed terrace with Billiards, Darts, a wooden dining table and two handmade wooden bar tables. From this terrace you enter the beautifully decorated and fully equipped kitchen (espresso coffee machine, refrigerator, microwave oven, kettle, toaster...) with a dining table for 8, a living room with a fireplace, a sofa, a flat screen TV, air-conditioning, free WiFi, a Netflix
Bedroom NO1 with a king size bed 180cm x 200cm, A/C and door toward the terrace with the billiards. A Family Bathroom NO2 with a shower and a washing machine.
Bedroom NO2 with a king size bed 180cm x 200cm, A/C. A Family Bathroom NO3 with a shower.
Bedroom NO3 with two single beds 90cm x 200cm, that can connect into a king size bed, A/C.
Enjoy the natural and thick shade created by an over 200-year-old Mediterranean hackberry tree, located in front of the villa by the old well where you have several sitting areas.
* Summer kitchen - a wine tasting room is just in front of the hackberry tree and it offers a renovated stone house, a beautiful traditional indoors for your whole group. A fully equipped summer kitchen, wooden dining tables and a flat screen TV, air conditioning and sofa chairs.
* VILLA No2 offers a spacious covered terrace with a barbecue (gas), an outdoor dining table for 8, and a lounge corner. All settled just next to the swimming pool.
From this terrace you enter a nicely decorated, and fully equipped kitchen (espresso coffee maker, a fridge, microwave, a kettle, a toaster..) with a dining table for 6, a living room with a fireplace, a sofa, a flat screen TV, air-conditioning, free WiFi, a Netflix
Bedroom NO4 with a queen size bed 160cm x 200cm, A/C. A Family Bathroom NO4 with a shower and a washing machine.
Bedroom NO5 with a king size bed 180cm x 200cm, A/C. A Family Bathroom NO5 with a shower.
Bedroom NO6 with two single beds 90cm x 200cm, that can connect into a king size bed, A/C.
This property hides a special feature - a private park and eco-garden where you have the opportunity to use domestic products grown just for you. Enjoy tasting top quality Croatian products on the spot. Relax in the private park surrounded by enchanting vineyards that you will enjoy with long summer walks or spend the nights on the wonderful terrace of this property admiring the sky full of stars.
* You are a short drive away from some of the local attractions like Nečven Fortress ruins (11km), Burnum Principum an archaeological site and the amphitheatre in Burnum is the only preserved military amphitheatre in Croatia (15km away), several viewpoints overlooking the Krka river canyon.
* Krka National Park is a popular tourist destination, luring visitors with its exceptional natural beauty (40 min away). Hike waterfalls, take boat excursions along its peaceful lakes, and check out its historical monasteries and old mills. It is located in central Dalmatia about 10 kilometers from the town of Šibenik. The park has several entrances and numerous ways of reaching them. Look for the famous Skradinski Buk (Skradin entrance, 29km from the villa), a sequence of terraced falls that flow into a shimmering blue pool. Follow the boardwalk around the waterfall network, which leads through forests and past gurgling streams to scenic viewpoints. Make sure to visit Roški Slap (only 20km from the villa), another popular series of waterfalls within the park’s boundaries. Bring your bathing suit along to splash or swim in the large pool at the bottom of these cascades. There is a very nice restaurant called "Panorama Roški Slap" with amazing views of the canyon (you can be in the restaurant enjoying the amazing views and not paying for the parking ticket).
During the summer, take park-operated boat excursions to the Mother of Mercy Franciscan monastery, which sits on a tree-ringed island in the middle of Lake Visovac. Elsewhere in the park, the 14th-century Krka Monastery overlooks the river and can be visited independently or with a guided tour in summer.
* You have the opportunity to try "Zipline Šibenik" (15km from the villa), where the view of the Čikola river canyon scenery is breathtaking, especially if you are looking at it from above. Zip-lining is a fun and exhilarating adventure that lets you glide through the air while attached to cable lines in the safety of a harness in order to spice up your vacation with this excursion that is eligible for families and singles. One can choose to descend in pairs or alone under the surveillance of experienced tour guides.
* Explore coastal town Šibenik (43km) or Šibenik archipelago on a day-long cruise with a private skipper, and visit Zlarin, Tijat, and Prvić — three of the unspoiled archipelago's islands. Your time on each island is your own to swim, snorkel, eat, or explore, perhaps visiting sites like a coral museum where jewelry is made. Or take another boat tour and admire Kornati National Park from the water during a private tour that gives you the freedom and flexibility to personalize your itinerary. You'll be able to sit back and relax as your skipper transports you through the archipelago, which is home to sights such as the UNESCO-listed St. Nicholas' Fortress.
* You have the opportunity to order an in-villa massage or even a hairdresser. If you prefer to have lunch or dinner enjoying this amazing property, the owner (who loves to cook in his spare time) will gladly make some of the traditional dishes (a stew, baked lamb, a ˝Peka˝...) all can easily be agreed with the owner upon arrival, and of course, don`t miss out to try our famous Drniš prosciutto and local cheese. The owner will give more information and contacts upon arrival.
NOTE: max 2 pets are allowed (for larger dogs the fee is charged 100-150 euros for 1 week)
Come and enjoy this hidden part of the Šibenik hinterland, we are looking forward to your inquiry