Villa Anja is a 4-bedroom villa with a 32 sqm heated pool near Imotski
LAST-MINUTE DISCOUNT OF 10% FOR OCTOBER!!
Newly built 160sqm Villa Anja can accommodate 8 people and offers a heated 8m x 4m swimming pool, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, PS4, free WiFi, a fully equipped kitchen with an exit to the pool area with 6 deck chairs, covered outdoor dining with BBQ, all exclusively for you. Located on 780 sqm fully fenced property with your own garden with seasonal vegetables at your disposal, only 1km from a mini-market, butchery, bakery, pharmacy, 2 km from a restaurant, still giving you a direct connection to the unspoiled nature of the Dalmatian countryside and Makarska hillside. You’re sure to have all you need here, and the 15-minute drive (7km) to the historic town of Imotski and the 30 minutes to the Makarska Riviera (Baška Voda) is well worth the journey to uncover some of the region’s treasures. Villa Anja is a 4-bedroom villa with a 32 sqm heated pool near Imotski
* The outdoor area offers a covered outdoor dining area with the traditional barbecue, your private 32sqm heated swimming pool, a sun deck area with 6 deck chairs, 2 sun umbrellas, an outdoor shower, a children's playground with a slide, swing, seesaw, and a badminton net. Behind the house, there is your own garden with seasonal vegetables at your disposal.
* The ground floor consists of a very comfortable, air-conditioned living room with sofa (that can convert into a bed for 2 if needed) and a dining area for 8 people, fully equipped kitchen, TV, PS4 all carefully designed and high-quality furnished with glass walls and exit toward the pool area; a separate Toilet; a Family bathroom with a bathtub; a Bedroom No1 with double bed 160cm x 200cm with views on the garden; a Bedroom No2 with king-size bed 180cm x 200cm and views on the pool area.
* The first floor offers Bedroom No3 with a king-size bed 180m x 200cm, Air-condition, a balcony with pool views (shared with Bedroom No4), a Family bathroom with a shower and washing machine; a Bedroom No4 with a double bed 160cm x 200cm, Air-condition, a balcony with pool views (shared with Bedroom No3) and glass wall with panoramic views on the neighborhood.
Villa Anja is located in Donji Proložac, a very quiet and unspoiled part of the village, in the valley. The nearest town Imotski is only 7 kilometers away. Imotski represents an amazing combination of traditional Dalmatian stone streets, lakes as natural phenomena, glorious history, and very friendly people. We recommend exploring amazing nature with quads or bikes, trying a range of activities offered. The neighborhood is very friendly and you have located only 7 km from the natural phenomenon Red Lake and Blue Lake in Imotski. Located 4km from a very good restaurant-hotel Zdilar and another one next to the river where you can also rent a canoe. Around 25 km far (25 min driving) are the most beautiful beaches in Baska Voda and Makarska Riviera with the clean and warm sea. If you prefer a mountain area there is a park of nature Biokovo just above Makarska so this can be your day tour because the view from this mountain is awesome, you can see a lot of islands and the coast is just beautiful, so visiting mountain Biokovo provides a unique experience. Skywalk on Biokovo Mountain is a new attraction in Nature Park near Makarska at 1228 meters above sea level. This lookout is designed as a prestressed reinforced concrete structure that cantilevers over a cliff overlooking the Makarska Riviera, Adriatic, islands, and the open sea. A glass walkway has been laid on the primary concrete structure to provide a bird's eye view in all directions, creating a unique adrenaline experience.
Villa Anja is located 18km from highway exit Zagvozd and that makes everything very convenient to reach, Golf court in Posušje ( BiH 20km), 40min drive to Makarska (40km), 1h drive to famous town Split with its great history (86km with the highway), 2,5-hour drive to well-known town Dubrovnik, so you have many options for exploring one of many well known Croatian localities. You can also visit two places in Bosnia and Hercegovina that are close and worth visiting, the famous sanctuary Međugorje or the very oriental old streets of Mostar with the famous bridge, both around a 1-hour drive away
* Extra services (not-included) recommended by our agency Feriehome:
- You can order a grocery delivery from the comfort of your sofa, delivered in a villa at the agreed time;
- Enjoy a culinary experience with an in-villa private chef that can prepare everything, from a romantic dinner to a family-friendly dinner;
- You can have an in-villa massage with our professional masseuse that can show their therapeutic skills;
- Get a feel for the Adriatic and some sailing experience with a sailing boat (+skipper);
- Take a boat tour to explore the middle Dalmatian coast and islands...for more information, we are at your disposal and will gladly help.