Mountain beauty with heated pool, Jacuzzi and amazing, panoramic views on Split (18 km far)
FERIEHOME COVID-19 FREE CANCELLATION POLICY
1) If you decide to cancel your reservation up to 30 days before the arrival day due to closed borders, or your government has banned tourist travel to the region where the booked property is located, then you are entitled to a full refund that the agency received, deducted for the transaction cost.
2) If you decide to cancel a reservation up to 30 days before the arrival day because the region in which the booked property is located is on the red list, or you need to go to quarantine after staying in the booked holiday home, or flights to our region are canceled, then you will be issued a credit voucher for the amount that agency received, which you can use within 24 months from the issuing date, for the originally booked holiday home.
3) If for the reasons stated in points 1 and 2 you canceled the reservation within 29 days before the start of your holiday and the agency managed to book the same facility with another guest in that case the agency is obliged to issue a credit voucher in the amount of payment received from another guest within your term (last minute discount, etc.) which you can use within 24 months from the date of issuance of the voucher for the accommodation that was originally booked
• The guest cannot request a refund or a credit voucher for any reason other than the reasons stated above.
• If your reservation is made before November 1, 2020, our standard cancellation policy will apply, if your reservation is made between November 1, 2020 and February 10, 2021, our old Covid-19 policy will apply.
• If you have made a reservation before November 1, 2020, our standard General Terms and Conditions listed below for cancellation will be applied.
VILLA RUNJE is located in the mountain and has an amazing open view on Adriatic sea and islands, a place with the most beautiful sunsets in the peace and quiet, rural environment in mountain idyll, a sky filled with stars with very clean air at 600 meters above sea level. Villa offers private heated 36m2 pool, Jacuzzi, outdoor covered dining area, traditional BBQ, seasonal organic vegetable, 3 bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen and living area with fireplace and TV...and much more. Come to Villa Runje!
Villa Runje is a stone beauty that the owner made with his hands and it offers you to find yourselves in it`s beautiful, well-preserved environment with amazing panoramic views and also close to everything you need for unforgettable holidays.
The surroundings of the villa are peaceful and quiet with beautiful, pure mountain air, and beautiful views on the islands, Adriatic sea with islands and the Split city from the 36 m2 heated swimming pool, jacuzzi and cozy covered terrace leaves you breathless.
As a bonus you have the opportunity to eat the organic vegetables that the owner grows just for your use on the field next to the property, believe me, the taste of that season vegetables is something else. Owner picks them early in the morning while discreetly cleaning the pool and leaves it on the table just for you at no charge.
About the house:
On the ground floor, there is a fully equipped and air-conditioned kitchen (with ice machine and espresso machine), dining and a living area with a sofa and a fireplace, an amazing pool, and panoramic views, and a direct approach to the outdoor dining area. There is also one family bathroom with a shower and a washing machine.
On the first floor, there are bedrooms; Bedroom No1 with double bed, A/C and pool views, Bedroom No2 with double bed, A/C and pool views and Bedroom No3 with 2 single beds (bunk bed) and one family bathroom with a shower. There is also a terrace so you can find your own perfect spot to enjoy in a calming environment, or in romantic moments watching unforgettable sunset.
The outdoor offers: a private and heated 36 sqm swimming pool, a Whirlpool (Hot Tub) with amazing views, 6 deck chairs, covered outdoor dining area with solid wooden table and breathtaking views from morning to evening when you can enjoy unforgettable sunsets. There is a Dalmatian outdoor fireplace to make a barbecue, playground for children with swing, slide, seesaw, trampoline and a net for badminton or volleyball.
Every day you can enjoy the heated pool and Jacuzzi (Hot Tub) (this is important for April, May, and also September, October) and walks in mountain trails, climbing on our mountain cliff or riding a mountain bike. The food that we can get our guests is ecological and produced in this small pastoral village.
As a bonus you have the opportunity to eat an organic vegetable that the owner grows just for your use on the field next to the property, believe me, the taste of that season vegetables is something else. Owner picks them early in the morning while discreetly cleaning the pool and leaves it on the table just for you (no charge).
There are two restaurants within walking distance that offer local traditional food, a mini market is also 200 m far from the villa. You have a Dalmatian outdoor fireplace to make a barbecue.
Above the villa, there is a mountain trail that will keep you in shape, or perhaps try free climbing on the path also above the villa.
There are two secured parking places and the property is fenced.
Our neighborhood is friendly, quiet, and unspoiled. You can buy local food like goat's milk, eggs, vegetables, fruit, and wine in the village, and there is a minimarket in the walking distance. All those local products hosts can provide for you at your request (not included).
The house is placed near the suburbs of Split (20 min drive), which gives you the proximity at all that one modern city has to offer, yet you are not involved in all the city fuss.
The guest will have access to the entire house; two big terraces overlooking the nearby city of Split (18km), coast and several islands; our garden with domestic and organic vegetables, heated private swimming pool, jacuzzi (Hot Tub), 6 deck chairs, and authentic Dalmatian fireplace; playground for your youngest and 2 parking spaces.
This Villa is a unique place that is in a well-preserved environment where you can enjoy relaxing with a glass of wine and so close to everything you need for a complete holiday experience.
The near Split area is the perfect place to visit and to spend holidays. You will be in the center of Dalmacija, and be able to visit Split (half hour), small-town Omiš (half hour), Cetina river (half hour), Krka waterfalls (1,5h), beautiful town Trogir (30 min) or to visit the nearest island Brač for a one-day tour, or just enjoy in view from the terrace far from city fuss.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
Owners Mare and Zdenko