VILLA CVITA is a modern 5-bedroom villa with a Jacuzzi, a Gym and Finnish Sauna, a heated pool, and amazing views
Villa Cvita is a newly built and very tastefully furnished holiday home for 10+2 people that offers amazing panoramic views on Klis village, Klis fortress, town Split, and valley offering an absolutely quiet environment and unspoiled neighborhood. It offers 3 accommodation units connected into one (all privately for you), a Sauna, Gym, rooftop Jacuzzi with views on town Split, 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, all fully air-conditioned with free WiFi, 3 parking places on private property, and all offered exclusively for you.
Perfect choice for families and friends, having your perfect vacation in a very well organized, and nicely designed place with many amenities surrounded by an unspoiled neighborhood.
Upstairs takes you to the bedroom area, each air-conditioned. Bedroom No1 with king size bed 180cmx200cm, en-suite bathroom with shower, a large terrace with lounge corner and amazing views on Split city, Ciovo peninsula and Klis fortress and pool. Bedroom No2 with queen size bed 160cmx200cm. Bedroom No3 with queen size bed 160cmx200cm, a TV and a terrace with a sitting area and amazing views on Split city and Klis.
- At the parking level you are entering to the 1st accommodation unit (the main one) and on this level, we have the bedroom area, each air-conditioned. Bedroom No1 with king-size bed 180cmx200cm, en-suite bathroom with shower, a large terrace with a lounge corner, and amazing views on the Split city, Ciovo peninsula, and Klis fortress and pool. Bedroom No2 with queen size bed 160cmx200cm. Bedroom No3 with queen size bed 160cm x 200cm, a TV and a terrace with a sitting area and amazing views on Split city and Klis.
-The internal staircase takes you down to the ground floor that offers a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, a living room, smart TV, PS3, free WiFi, AC, exit to a pool area, all with opened and panoramic views on Klis village, fortress, and valley. The door next to it takes you to a spa room with Finnish Sauna and a Gym that offers Treadmill, Orbitrek, Exercise bike, pilates ball, a TV, and a Shower (direct exit toward pool area) There is also a separate toilet and a laundry with washing machine and ironing facilities.
- At the parking level, you are also entering into 2nd accommodation unit that offers a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, a living room with a sofa (that converts into a sofa bed), TV, free WiFi, A/C, a Family bathroom with a shower, and a Bedroom No4 with double bed 160 x 200cm.
- Internal staircase takes you up to 3rd accommodation unit that offers a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, a living room with a sofa (that converts into a sofa bed), TV, free WiFi, A/C, a Family bathroom with a shower, and a Bedroom No5 with a double bed 160 x 200cm. Additionally, there is a rooftop terrace with a Jacuzzi, a very comfortable lounge corner, and two deck chairs. From this terrace, you have amazing views on Split city, Ciovo peninsula, and Klis fortress and pool.
The outdoor offers a private swimming pool 6m x 4m, a spacious sun deck area with 10 deck chairs, a Summer kitchen with a covered outdoor dining area for 12 with a traditional barbecue, surrounded by Mediterranean plants and with amazing views on the valley and Klis.
The neighborhood is unspoiled with amazing views on village and valley. The nearest mini market is only 200m far, restaurant 2km, a bar pub 1,5km, Jadro river is 3km far, and the nearest town Solin only 5km. There is also a fenced playground next to the house for communal use, fun for your youngest. A lot of beautiful local attractions are nearby and a car is recommended. The Klis Fortress (4km) is a medieval fortress situated above a village Klis. From its origin as a small stronghold built by the ancient Illyrian tribe Dalmatae, becoming a royal castle that was the seat of many Croatian kings, to its final development as a large fortress during the Ottoman wars in Europe, Klis Fortress has guarded the frontier, being lost and re-conquered several times throughout its more than 2000 long history. If you want a guided tour of Klis Fortress, there is an excellent Game of Thrones Tour that includes a historical walking tour of Klis Fortress where Daenerys Targaryen launched an attack on the mountaintop city of Meereen, as well as dinner at a 600-year-old water mill in another nearby village. Another location to visit is Salona ruins (5km). Salona (today Solin) was an ancient city and the capital of the Roman province of Dalmatia. And, of course, you can find the best Split city UNESCO attractions such as the Diocletian’s palace with its cathedral.
* Extra services (not-included) recommended by our agency Feriehome:
- You can order a grocery delivery from the comfort of your sofa, delivered in villa at agreed time;
- Enjoy a culinary experience with in-villa private chef that can prepare everything, from a romantic dinner to a family-friendly dinner;
- You can have a in-villa massage with our professional masseuse that can show their therapeutic skills;
- Get a feel for the Adriatic and some sailing experience with a sailing boat (+skipper);
- Take a boat tour to explore the middle Dalmatian coast and islands...for more information, we are at your disposal and will gladly help.