New! Promina luxury villa with 72sqm Heated Pool, Jacuzzi, Infrared Sauna, Tennis court, Media room
Promina luxury villa is a fully airconditioned villa with free WiFi, a SPA area, a private swimming pool, and a Tennis court. Villa is settled in a very quiet area near Krka waterfalls on a land plot of 3500m sqm and offers a total of 300 sqm living space. Consists of 4 separated units offered exclusively for one group, and we find it perfect for bigger families, more generation groups, or groups of friends. The 1st unit offers accommodation for 4+2, the 2nd unit accommodation for 2+2, then the 3rd unit for 2 people (+sofa that can also be used for 1 or 2 kids), and the 4th unit offers a SPA area and the summer kitchen next to it.
* THE OUTDOORS offer a heated swimming pool 12m x 6m with an attached jacuzzi, an outdoor shower, a spacious sun deck area with 10 deck chairs, 3 covered lounge areas in front of the living rooms, a dining area for 16 people, and a summer kitchen (25sqm) with the traditional barbecue, around roasting electrical oven, a coffee maker, fridge and covered dining area, connected to an outdoor sitting area. There is a separate toilet. There is a small but carefully organized garden for your use with organic seasonal vegetables. The playground for your youngest with slides and swings. A fenced Tennis court with artificial grass and 4 rackets, if preferred can also be used as a football field. There is a secured parking plot for 6 cars.
NOTE: THE POOL IS AVAILABLE IN THE PERIOD FROM APRIL TO OCTOBER.
* UNIT NO1 (North-East, 108sqm): offers a spacious living room with A/C, TV, sofa (can convert into a sofa bed), a fully equipped kitchen, and a dining area. Exit toward the pool area with a covered lounge corner just in front of the living room. Bedroom NO1 with king-size bed 180x200cm, A/C, TV, views on the sun deck area. Bedroom NO2 with two single beds 90x200cm, A/C, TV, and views of the sun deck area and pool. A family bathroom with a shower, toilet, and bidet. A laundry with a washing machine and ironing facilities.
* UNIT NO2 (South- East, 55sqm): offers a spacious living room with A/C, TV, Sofa (can convert into a sofa bed), a fully equipped kitchen, and a dining area for 4. Exit toward the pool area with a covered lounge corner just in front of the living room. Bedroom NO3 with king-size bed 180x200cm, A/C, TV, views on the sun deck area and pool. Family bathroom with a shower and a toilet. The washing machine is in the hallway.
* UNIT NO3 (North-West, 55sqm): offers a spacious living room that can be used as a Media room as it is equipped with a smart TV, soundbar and speakers, PS4, and a comfy sofa that can convert into a sofa bed. Fully equipped kitchen and dining table for 4 people. Bedroom NO4 with king-size bed 180x200cm, A/C, TV, views on the sun deck, and playground with a swing. Family bathroom with a shower and a toilet. The washing machine is in the hallway. Covered outdoor lounge area in front of the living room.
* UNIT NO4 is an airconditioned SPA zone (South-West, 55sqm) and offers an Infrared Sauna for 5 people, a Hot-Tub (Jacuzzi) for 5 people, a deck area with lounge chairs, and a TV. A Family bathroom with a shower.
The villa is furnished with high quality, the owners made sure to offer all a modern guest needs for a very comfortable stay and this smart organization offers many different areas so one can enjoy reading a book at the lounge corner, another can have fun playing tennis or playing in Media room, or gathering all together around the barbecue and the pool area. We believe each member of your group can find a perfect spot for himself.
* Krka National Park is a popular tourist destination, luring visitors with its exceptional natural beauty. Hike waterfalls, take boat excursions along its peaceful lakes, and check out its historical monasteries and old mills. It is located in central Dalmatia about 10 kilometers from the town of Šibenik. The park has several entrances and numerous ways of reaching them. Look for the famous Skradinski Buk (Skradin entrance, 29km from the villa), a sequence of terraced falls that flow into a shimmering blue pool. Follow the boardwalk around the waterfall network, which leads through forests and past gurgling streams to scenic viewpoints. Make sure to visit Roški Slap (only 10km from the villa), another popular series of waterfalls within the park’s boundaries. Bring your bathing suit along to splash or swim in the large pool at the bottom of these cascades. There is a very nice restaurant called "Panorama Roški Slap" with amazing views of the canyon (you can be in the restaurant enjoying the amazing views and not paying for the parking ticket).
During the summer, take park-operated boat excursions to the Mother of Mercy Franciscan monastery, which sits on a tree-ringed island in the middle of Lake Visovac. Elsewhere in the park, the 14th-century Krka Monastery overlooks the river and can be visited independently or with a guided tour in summer.
* You have the opportunity to try "Zipline Šibenik" (14km from the villa), where the view of the Čikola river canyon scenery is breathtaking, especially if you are looking at it from above. Zip-lining is a fun and exhilarating adventure that lets you glide through the air while attached to cable lines in the safety of a harness in order to spice up your vacation with this excursion that is eligible for families and singles. One can choose to descend in pairs or alone under the surveillance of experienced tour guides.
* Explore the Šibenik archipelago on a day-long cruise with a private skipper, and visit Zlarin, Tijat, and Prvić — three of the unspoiled archipelago's islands. Your time on each island is your own to swim, snorkel, eat, or explore, perhaps visiting sites like a coral museum where jewelry is made. Or take another boat tour and admire Kornati National Park from the water during a private tour that gives you the freedom and flexibility to personalize your itinerary. You'll be able to sit back and relax as your skipper transports you through the archipelago, which is home to sights such as the UNESCO-listed St. Nicholas' Fortress.
* You have the opportunity to order an in-villa massage or even a hairdresser, you can also order a local restaurant`s delivery (catering) and if you like to try some fast food, then it can also be delivered to the property from Drniš if you prefer to enjoy to have dinner enjoying this amazing property, and of course, don`t miss out to try our famous Drniš prosciutto and local cheese. The owner will give more information and contacts upon arrival.
NOTE: max 2 pets are allowed (for larger dogs the fee is charged 100-150 euros for 1 week)
Come and enjoy this hidden part of the Dalmatian hinterland, we are looking forward to your inquiry
Your Feriehome team