Villa Una - Omiš, Borak NEW! Villa Una with heated pool, 1km from the beach 3-bedroom villa with Sauna, Heated pool, Billiard, Table tennis, sea views
Newly built Villa Una is settled on a fully fenced 400sqm private plot in a small Mediterranean town Omiš, just a bit up the road 800m above the center in the Borak area, and it offers very nice sea and mountain views. You are within walking distance of a sandy and pebble beach (1-1.5km), restaurants (800m), shops (800m), a mini market (200m), water attractions (2km), Cetina River with many activities (2.3km). The location is very quiet and peaceful so parties and loud music are not allowed, so this is a perfect property for family or friend gatherings in a very nice area of Omiš town.
Villa Una is a cute and very stylish accommodation, perfect for a relaxed family stay where you have all you need within walking distance, and the villa itself is so well equipped, with very comfortable beds and mattresses, high-to-end furnishings, and many useful amenities for your perfect stay. It is fully air-conditioned and covered with free WiFi. It is organized on 3 levels with 300 sqm of useful interior and offers 3 comfortable bedrooms with balconies and amazing sea views, 3 bathrooms, a stylish living/dining area, a heated infinity 34sqm pool, an infrared Sauna, and a gaming zone with a PlayStation4, a Pool table (Billiards) and a Table tennis.
There are two garage places and two outdoor parking places in front of the garage secured for you. The parking and the entrance to the villa are covered with a video surveillance system.
Here is a detailed description of what is offered exclusively for you:
* The OUTDOOR area is located on the first-floor level and it offers a 100sqm fenced area with sea views there is a Heated, infinity swimming pool 8,5 x 4m with hydro massage and a Salt electrolysis water treatment without chlorine. There is a spacious covered and not overlooked area with a lounge corner in front of the kitchen, a sun deck area with 4+2 deck chairs, an outdoor shower, and an outdoor dining area with a sun shade, and a traditional barbecue (woods, charcoal) next to it. You can approach the pool area from the outdoor stairs (door), or directly from the kitchen or from the dining/living area.
* The GROUND floor is approached from the outdoor staircase or through the garage using the indoor staircase. The ground floor 64sqm offers a fully air-conditioned, nicely decorated living room with floor-to-ceiling glass doors toward the pool. It has a very comfortable sofa, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, free WiFi, and a dining table for 8 people. The kitchen is next door and it offers all you need for a very comfortable stay (Nespresso capsule coffee maker, Microwave oven, blender, a kettle...) a kitchen island with two chairs and a direct approach to the covered outdoor area, next to the pool. There is also a separate toilet. The indoor staircase from the dining/living room takes you to the lower ground floor with the gaming room and a sauna.
* The LOWER ground floor - parking/garage level offers an airconditioned and spacious, 50sqm play zone with a sofa, PlayStation 4, JBL speaker, a Billiard (Pool table), Table tennis, and a fridge for refreshments. Next to it is a cute spa zone with an infrared sauna with 2 deck chairs, a shower, and a separate toilet.
* The FIRST floor offers:
a Bedroom NO1 (20sqm) with a king size bed 180cm x 200cm, a sofa, A/C, a TV, an 8sqm balcony with a table and two chairs, a perfect spot for enjoying the romantic sunsets with a glass of wine.
Bedroom NO2 (14sqm) with a queen-size bed 160cm x 200cm, A/C, a TV, and a 16sqm balcony shared with bedroom NO3 with a table and 2 chairs.
Bedroom NO3 (14sqm) with a queen-size bed 160cm x 200cm, A/C, a TV, and a 16sqm balcony shared with bedroom NO2 with a table and 2 chairs.
Views from the bedrooms and the balcony are simply spectacular, with the sandy beach and the sea at your palm.
There are two family bathrooms with a shower (each 4,7 sqm) and there is a laundry room with a washing machine and a dryer.
Villa is situated in a quiet area just above cute, small town Omiš, offering panoramic views over the city, the Adriatic sea, the coast, the islands, and the Fortica fortress (an attractive walking trail to the fortress is near the villa). There is an opportunity of hiring additional services with our help like grocery delivery, hiring a chef (agreed at booking), private daily boat tours, rafting, zip-line, renting bikes, and other activities in Omiš or at Cetina River to make your stay at Villa UNA more interesting. Located only 25km far, you can visit the wonderful Mediterranean pearl and famous town Split where you can find ancient attractions which were scenery for the famous Game of Thrones serial. Also, Makarska, Dubrovnik, Trogir, Zadar, Krka waterfalls, and Plitvice lakes are all within the one-day trip distance so you can visit them all while staying in our villa.
Extra services (not-included) recommended by our agency Feriehome:
- You can order a grocery delivery from the comfort of your sofa, delivered in a villa at the agreed time;
- Enjoy a culinary experience with an in-villa private chef that can prepare everything, from a romantic dinner to a family-friendly dinner;
- You can have an in-villa massage with our professional masseuse that can show their therapeutic skills;
- Get a feel for the Adriatic and some sailing experience with a sailing boat (+skipper);
- Take a boat tour to explore the middle Dalmatian coast and islands...for more information, we are at your disposal and will gladly help.
Looking forward to your inquiry,
your Feriehome agency team :)