New! Villa StElla with 32 sqm private heated pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Media room, 3 bedrooms, 6+2 pax
Stylish villa with views on Cetina river and natural environment of Omiš hinterland named Blato na Cetini
Villa Stella is a well-equipped 170sqm house organized on two floors connected by an internal and external staircase, nestled on a 220sqm fenced property. It is fully air-conditioned and covered with free WiFi with all the needed amenities a modern guest needs for a very comfortable stay. It offers a two-floor living organization and can accommodate 6+2 people. The ground floor is a few stairs under the parking lot and there is a private pool, and outdoor dining area, the interior offers a living and dining area with a fully equipped kitchen, a bedroom, and a family bathroom. The lower ground floor offers two bedrooms with an en-.suite bathroom with a shower, a Media Room, and Infrared Sauna. The outdoors of the lower ground floor offers a terrace with a lounge and a Jacuzzi. There is a covered parking lot for 3 cars with video surveillance.
Villa Stella is located in an absolutely quiet part of Blato na Cetini village, only 600m far from Cetina river beach, a minimarket, a restaurant, and a bar. A drive to Blato na Cetini is very nice, scenic with rare cars on it. The highway is only 4 km far. This area is full of natural and historical attractions. This quiet location offers a really relaxing vacation, and you are less than 20min (20km) far from Omiš with many restaurants, an open market, and the most beautiful sandy and pebble beaches, a great historical attraction. Another great location with great beaches is Brela which is also 20min away. There is an opportunity to try whitewater rafting or canoeing on the Cetina river and the guide can pick you up at the property. There are two courses, the standard one (easier one suitable for kids from 8y) and the challenging one for those who are a bit adventurous, both last for about 3 hours and it is very much worth experiencing.
Here is a detailed floor organization of Villa Stella offered exclusively for you:
*The outdoor area is fully fenced and safe for your youngest. It offers a 32sqm (7,2m x 3m) private heated pool with views of the valley and Cetina river, a sun deck area with 6 deck chairs and an outdoor shower, 4 sun umbrellas, a covered outdoor dining area with a TV, and the traditional barbecue, and a cozy swing. There is also another terrace with a Jacuzzi and an outdoor lounge corner, perfect for a glass of wine in the evenings. It is located on the lower ground floor in front of two bedrooms and is approachable by a spiral outdoor or internal staircase.
*The ground floor (pool level) offers a spacious and very nicely decorated living area (40sqm) that is fully air-conditioned: a fully equipped kitchen (microwave oven, fridge with cold water and ice maker, filter coffee machine, Espresso coffee maker...), a dining table for 8, a living room with a TV, free WiFi, satellite channels, exit toward the pool area. A Bedroom No1 (11sqm) with queen size bed 160cm x 200cm, A/C, TV, and views of the natural surroundings and neighborhood. A Family bathroom with a shower (6sqm). The internal staircase takes you down to the lower ground floor.
* The lower ground floor (Jacuzzi level) offers a Media room with a TV, PS4, free WiFi, and a comfortable sofa that can convert into a sofa bed for 2. An infrared Sauna with a shower. A Bedroom No2 (13sqm) with a queen size bed 160cmx200cm with views on the terrace with jacuzzi, with TV, A/C, and en-suite bathroom (5sqm) with a shower. A Bedroom No3 (13sqm) with two single beds 90cmx 200cm that can connect into a king size bed, with views on the terrace with jacuzzi, TV, A/C, and en-suite bathroom (4sqm) with a shower. There is a small laundry with a washing machine and a dryer. From the hallway, you are approaching the terrace with the Jacuzzi and you also have the outdoor spiral staircase toward the pool.
Upon your arrival, the owners (a lovely young couple) will give you the most valuable information about what can be done in this area and what are the local recommendations.
The local area is very unspoiled, and quiet and offers a really relaxed and stress-free vacation that you deserve. On the other hand, if you are looking for some fun, the Cetina river (600m) offers many activities like rafting, and canoeing or you can visit the town Omiš (20km) and take a private or a public boat tour on the Cetina river or have a day tour to island Brač, Hvar, water sports, you can hike, ride a bike...and many more. The famous town Split with its great history is only 42km away and you need around 40min to get to the Split center., and to get to the famous town Split with UNESCO heritage. If you prefer a mountain area there is a park of nature Biokovo just above Makarska so this can be your day tour because the view from this mountain is awesome, you can see many islands and the coastline, just beautiful so each visit to Biokovo provides a unique experience. It is characterized by geomorphological phenomena and more than 40 endemic plant species. You can visit a new attraction from the East side of Biokovo, a Skywalk Biokovo, a horseshoe-shaped glass walkway that juts out over a precipitous slope opening out towards the coast, affording breath-taking views.
Extra services (not-included) recommended by our agency Feriehome:
- You can order a grocery delivery from the comfort of your sofa, delivered in a villa at the agreed time;
- Enjoy a culinary experience with an in-villa private chef that can prepare everything, from a romantic dinner to a family-friendly dinner;
- You can have an in-villa massage with our professional masseuse that can show their therapeutic skills;
- Get a feel for the Adriatic and some sailing experience with a sailing boat (+skipper);
- Take a boat tour to explore the middle Dalmatian coast and islands...for more information, we are at your disposal and will gladly help.
Looking forward to your inquiry,
Your Feriehome team