NEW! Stylish Villa Neven with 44sqm heated private pool, 4 en-suite bedrooms, 2 living and dining areas, playground, and wine cellar. Stone beauty Villa Neven, the luxury you deserve just 20 minutes from Omiš and the sea.
Villa Neven is an immaculate traditional and modern property that offers a heated 44m2 private pool with geyser and no-Chlorine system, 4 en-suite bedrooms, 2 living and dining areas with fully equipped kitchen, free WIFI, a PlayStation 4, a covered outdoor dining area with summer kitchen, a spacious sun deck area, private and not overlooked outdoors, table tennis, a traditional bowling field and a playground for your youngest.
You can enjoy all that the Dalmatian coast has to offer with only a 20 min drive to Omiš, then retreat up into the village for serenity. Villa Neven provides the perfect place to balance the activities usually associated with the Dalmatian coast together with the Cetina river and the peace and relaxation that this unspoiled area offers.
Villa Neven is a combination of modern and traditional, a fully air-conditioned accommodation furnished with high quality and located in a small picturesque village of Seoca, the hinterland of Omiš, in the heart of the historic Poljicka Republic, only 2 km from the highway exit Blato na Cetina.
A well-designed contemporary exterior, with carefully chosen plants and hardscaping that plays nicely with the natural stone walls, provides a welcoming look into this amazing luxurious and traditional property that you can find as your beautiful home away from home.
The accommodation consists of a ground floor with a stylish living room and a dining room, the first floor with 3 bedrooms each with a private bathroom and a separate 4th bedroom with a private bathroom located next to the pool on the ground floor (detached). From each room, you have views of the pool and the natural surroundings. A total of 185sqm of living space on a fenced 2,000sqm plot. The parking lot is secured for 4 cars on private property, in front of the house.
Well-designed wine cellar where you can spend time with your friends or family is something special that Villa Neven offers.
Here is the detailed floor organization and all that is offered exclusively for you:
* The outdoors offer a private and heated swimming pool 11mx 4m with no-Chlorine system and a geyser. A spacious sun deck area with sun deck chairs (not overlooked), a sun umbrella, a covered outdoor dining area with a summer kitchen and a TV, and a traditional barbecue. Next to the pool, a few steps up, there is a playground for your youngest, with a swing, a slide, a trampoline, and an outdoor playhouse.
In addition, behind the house, next to the traditional bocce court that is for your use exclusively, and next to the lovely courtyard with trees, there is your private tavern with a TV, air-conditioning, wine cellar, living and dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. This is a perfect place for tasting Croatian wine and one of the traditional dishes that the owner can prepare for you (for more info talk to the owner upon arrival). Above the tavern is outdoor table tennis.
*The ground floor offers a living room with a very comfortable sofa, a TV, air-condition, a Play station 4, free WiFi, and a fully equipped kitchen with all the amenities you need (microwave oven, a toaster, a kettle, a Nespresso and a filter coffee maker...), a dining table and a direct approach to the pool area and to the outdoor dining area. There is also a family bathroom with a shower. Detached, but also on the ground floor is a bedroom No1 with a queen-size bed 160cm x 200cm, air-conditioning, a TV, en-suite bathroom with a shower. The bedroom has two glass walls toward the pool and sun deck area.
* The first floor offers bedroom No2 with a queen-size bed 160cm x 200cm, air-conditioning, a TV, en-suite bathroom with a shower. A Bedroom No3 with a queen size bed 160cm x 200cm, air-conditioning, a TV, en-suite bathroom with a shower. A Bedroom No4 with a queen size bed 160cm x 200cm, air-conditioning, a TV, en-suite bathroom with a shower. Each bedroom has views of the pool and the natural surroundings. There is also a laundry with a washing machine and iron with needed facilities in the hallway.
The villa Neven is nestled against the southern foothills of the mountain Mosor. It is sunny throughout the entire day and all you hear is wind and birds. You are invited to enjoy this unspoiled village environment and see why everyone who visits this area always comes back.
The highway is only 2 km away. This quiet location offers a really relaxing vacation, and you are less than 20min (16km) far from Omiš with many restaurants, an open market, and the most beautiful sandy and pebble beaches, and great historical attractions. Another great location with great beaches is Brela which is 30min away. There is an opportunity to try whitewater rafting or canoeing on the Cetina river and the guide can pick you up at the property. There are two courses, the standard one (easier one suitable for kids from 8y) and the challenging one for those who are a bit adventurous, both last for about 3 hours and it is very much worth experiencing.
Extra services (not-included) recommended by our agency Feriehome:
- You can order a grocery delivery from the comfort of your sofa, delivered in a villa at the agreed time;
- Enjoy a culinary experience with an in-villa private chef (the owner) that can prepare everything, from a romantic dinner to a family-friendly dinner;
- You can have an in-villa massage with our professional masseuse that can show their therapeutic skills;
- Get a feel for the Adriatic and some sailing experience with a sailing boat (+skipper);
- Take a boat tour to explore the middle Dalmatian coast and islands...for more information, we are at your disposal and will gladly help.
Looking forward to your inquiry
Your Feriehome team