Villa Neda with Heated Pool, Hot-tub, Sauna, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, Playground
Villa Neda, modern and comfortable accommodation with a Heated pool with massage, Whirlpool, Infrared Sauna, view of Cetina, and natural environment of the Omiš hinterland
Villa Neda is a newly built 3-bedroom villa that can accommodate 6+2 people and offers a private, heated 30 m2 pool with hydromassage, jacuzzi (hot tub) and infrared sauna, outdoor dining area with barbecue, and very comfortable interior decoration. It is a fully air-conditioned villa with free WiFi and a playground for your little ones. It consists of 180 m2 of interior space located on a 450 m2 fenced property. Villa Neda is carefully decorated with quality furniture and equipped with everything a modern guest needs for a very pleasant stay. There is a parking lot for 2 cars, and the car is recommended.
Villa Neda is located in an absolutely quiet part of Blato na Cetini village, only 600m far from Cetina river beach, a minimarket, a restaurant, and a bar. A drive to Blato na Cetini is very nice, scenic, with rare cars on it. The highway is only 4 km away, just behind the hill so there is no noise. This area is full of natural and historical attractions, unspoiled and easy-going. This quiet location offers a really relaxing vacation, and still, you are less than 20min (20km) far from Omiš, a small Mediterranean town with many restaurants, an open market, and the most beautiful sandy and pebble beaches, a great historical attraction. Another great location with great beaches is Brela village (Makarska riviera) which is also 20min away from the property. There is an opportunity to try whitewater rafting or canoeing on the Cetina river and the local guide can pick you up at the property and take you to this amazing activity. There are two courses, the standard one (easier one suitable for kids from 8y) and the challenging one for those who are a bit adventurous, both last for about 3 hours and it is very much worth experiencing.
Here is what is offered exclusively for you:
* The Outdoor area offers: a Private and heated Swimming pool (size 30sqm) with a Hydromassage, a Whirlpool (Hot-Tub), a sun-deck area with 8 deck chairs, an outdoor shower, a covered outdoor dining area with a Barbecue (gas). A few stairs below take you to an outdoor playground with a slide, a swing, and some toys. Next to it is a dining room (30sqm) with a traditional barbecue, a fridge, a TV, and fun for everyone: a dart board and a combination of mini soccer/ mini billiards/ mini table tennis.
* The Ground floor (50sqm) offers a fully air-conditioned and equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a living room with a sofa (which can open into a sofa bed), a flat-screen TV, free WiFi, and a direct approach to the pool and outdoor area. There is a separate toilet with a washing machine.
* The First floor is connected with an indoor staircase and offers: Bedroom NO1 (13sqm) with queen bed 160cmx200cm, a sofa bed for 1 person, en-suite bathroom with a shower, a TV, A/C and a balcony (12sqm) shared with other bedrooms. Bedroom NO2 (12,5sqm) with queen size bed 160cmx200cm, a TV, A/C, and a balcony shared with other bedrooms. A Bedroom NO3 (11sqm) with a queen size bed 160cmx200cm, en-suite bathroom with a shower, a TV, A/C, and a balcony shared with other bedrooms. There is also a family bathroom with a shower used for Bedroom No2.
* The Second floor is connected with an indoor staircase and offers an infrared Sauna room (13sqm) with a shower and relaxing chair. Next to it, there is a Kitchenette with a fridge, and a terrace (50sqm) with a lounge corner and amazing views of the natural landscape and Cetina river. This is a perfect spot to enjoy a glass of wine in the evenings and soak up the tranquility that you can feel at this location.
Upon your arrival, the owners (Nikolina and Mate) will give you the most valuable information about what can be done in this area and what are the local recommendations.
The local area is very unspoiled, and quiet and offers a really relaxed and stress-free vacation that you deserve. On the other hand, if you are looking for some fun, the Cetina river (600m) offers many activities like rafting, and canoeing or you can visit the town Omiš (20km) and take a private or a public boat tour on the Cetina river or have a day tour to island Brač, Hvar, water sports, you can hike, ride a bike...and many more. The famous town Split with its great history is only 42km away and you need around 40min to get to the Split center., and to get to the famous town Split with UNESCO heritage. If you prefer a mountain area there is a park of nature Biokovo just above Makarska so this can be your day tour because the view from this mountain is awesome, you can see many islands and the coastline, just beautiful so each visit to Biokovo provides a unique experience. It is characterized by geomorphological phenomena and more than 40 endemic plant species. You can visit a new attraction from the East side of Biokovo, a Skywalk Biokovo, a horseshoe-shaped glass walkway that juts out over a precipitous slope opening out towards the coast, affording breath-taking views.
Extra services (not-included) recommended by our agency Feriehome:
- You can order a grocery delivery from the comfort of your sofa, delivered in a villa at the agreed time;
- Enjoy a culinary experience with an in-villa private chef that can prepare everything, from a romantic dinner to a family-friendly dinner;
- You can have an in-villa massage with our professional masseuse that can show their therapeutic skills;
- Get a feel for the Adriatic and some sailing experience with a sailing boat (+skipper);
- Take a boat tour to explore the middle Dalmatian coast and islands...for more information, we are at your disposal and will gladly help.
Looking forward to your inquiry,
Your Feriehome team