Seaview Villa Matea with 4 en-suite Bedrooms, Whirlpool, Sauna, Private pool
Villa in a quiet environment and private 26 sqm pool, hot tub, Fun zone with Billiards, located 2km from the Artina beach
Discover the ultimate holiday experience at Villa Matea, a seaview holiday home nestled above the coastal road on the slopes of the picturesque Lokva Rogoznica village, just a short drive from town Omiš (8km) or the famous town Split (40min). Boasting breathtaking sea views and an array of top-notch amenities, this stunning villa is the perfect retreat for up to 10 guests looking for an unforgettable getaway. Villa Matea offers 300 square meters of stylish living space, comprising 4 comfortable en-suite bedrooms, a Gym, a Finnish Sauna, Fun zone with Billiards and table soccer, all organized on 3 floors, located on a private plot of 700sqm above the coastal road. Villa Matea's interior is fully air-conditioned, ensuring a comfortable stay in the warm summer months. Step outside onto the spacious sundeck area where you can soak up the sun and take in the mesmerizing views of the azure waters below, enjoying the private 26sqm swimming pool and a Whirlpool (Hot-Tub). The property also features a private garage and ample parking space for your convenience. Just above Villa Matea is Villa Mia, owned by the same owner and offered separately.
Settled only a few minutes drive from Artina beach (2km), the most beautiful beach in this area, 8km from the small Mediterranean town Omiš and Cetina river with many activities (rafting, zip-line, canoeing...) and many restaurants, you are also 40 min drive far from town Split with an amazing history. Only 800m from the villa is a local tavern Berekin where you can order a traditional dish or try a local craft beer in the typical Dalmatian atmosphere. All this makes Villa Matea a perfect base for family or friend vacations. Due to the position of the property, the villa is organized on three different levels, all connected with internal staircases.
Here is what is offered exclusively for your use:
- THE OUTDOORS (Pool area): Make the most of the glorious Croatian weather in the villa's outdoor areas, complete with a sparkling 6m x 4m private swimming pool, 10 sun loungers, a Whirlpool (Hot Tub), two outdoor dining areas and a BBQ-grill for al fresco dining, all with a direct approach to the kitchen and living room.
- GROUND Floor (Pool level) where you have an airconditioned, well-equipped kitchen featuring a dishwasher, microwave, kettle, and coffee machine (filter and Lavazza capsule), while the living area boasts a TV, a spacious living room with sofa, fireplace, PS4 for your youngsters. There is also a separate toilet. A glass wall in the living room offers impressive sea views and a direct approach to the outdoor dining area and the pool area. There is also a Bedroom NO1 with a queen-size bed 160x200cm with sea views and a glass door toward the pool area, A/C, TV, and en-suite bathroom with a shower.- LOWER Ground floor:
Stay active during your stay with access to the villa's fitness room with a Bench, Exercise bike, Orbitrek, Multifunctional exercise gym equipment, a boxing punch bag, and some weights. Or, unwind and rejuvenate in the private Finnish sauna providing the ultimate relaxation experience. Next to it is a Fun zone with Billiards (pool table), Table Soccer, and darts. A Family bathroom with a shower. There is also a washing machine, a tumble dryer, an iron, and ironing amenities for your convenience. For families with young children, a crib and a baby's high chair are also available.
- The FIRST floor offers three en-suite bedrooms, you'll also find a cozy terrace, perfect for enjoying a morning coffee or evening cocktail as you watch the sunset over the horizon :
Bedroom NO2 with a king-size bed 180cm x 200cm, panoramic sea views, TV, air-conditioner, en-suite bathroom with a bathtub, and a terrace with a lounge corner used by Bedroom NO3 and NO4.
Bedroom NO3 with a king-size bed 180cm x 200cm, panoramic sea views, TV, air-conditioner, en-suite bathroom with a shower, and a terrace with a lounge corner.
Bedroom NO4 with a queen-size bed 160cm x 200cm, panoramic sea views, TV, air-conditioner, en-suite bathroom with a bathtub, and a terrace with a lounge corner.
The villa is suitable for long-term rentals and is a non-smoking and low-allergen environment. With its prime location, Villa Matea is the perfect holiday home for an unforgettable Croatian escape. Book your stay today and experience the magic of this beautiful destination.
There are 4 parking places secured at the private property (one in the garage) and a car is recommended.
NOTE: One pet is free of charge, and for each additional pet there is an extra charge of €100 per week (payable in cash at arrival).
Come and enjoy all offered in this unspoiled area of Lokva Rogoznica. The small, Mediterranean town Omis is nearby, only 8km away. In Omiš you can also enjoy beautiful sandy and pebbled beaches and some other entertainment. You can visit the famous town of Split which has a lot to offer, the old part and the Diocletian palace protected by UNESCO. It takes you approximately 40 minutes to get there, and it is worth it. You can also visit Makarska or Baška Voda, both very famous summer destinations on the seaside.?There is a possibility for a boat trip to island Brač that can be organized by the owner. You can also try rafting on the river Cetina (not too rough) or the amazing Zip-line over the canyon of the river Cetina, or you can walk in the old part of the place Lokva Rogoznica in the mountain and enjoy an amazing view of all the time while walking. The whole area offers a lot of possibilities to make your holidays more interesting
* Extra services (not included) recommended by our agency Feriehome
- You can order a grocery delivery from the comfort of your sofa, delivered in a villa at the agreed time
- Enjoy a culinary experience with an in-villa private chef who can prepare everything, from a romantic dinner to a family-friendly dinner
- You can have an in-villa massage with our professional masseuse who can show their therapeutic skills
- Get a feel for the Adriatic and some sailing experience with a sailing boat (+skipper)
- Take a boat tour to explore the middle Dalmatian coast and islands...for more information, we are at your disposal and will gladly help
Looking forward to your inquiry, your FerieHome team.