Villa Flora with a 53 sqm private pool, jacuzzi, Finnish sauna, Cinema room with projector and 4 en-suite bedrooms
NOTE: the pool is available from 01.04.2021. - 01.11.2021.
Damage deposit is always requested at arrival in cash and in cash is returned to the guests if everything is left in order in the villa.
This is a place designed to give you all the things we are all passionate about offering absolute privacy and amazing views on the Gata village and even on the sea. Here is the outdoor and indoor organization:
• The outdoor provides a private swimming pool (10m x 5m), a Jacuzzi, 6 deck chairs, 2 sun umbrellas, covered outdoor dining area for 8 with a TV, darts for fun and a traditional barbecue next to it. There is also a laundry room with a washing machine and a dryer behind the jacuzzi area.
• The ground floor (pool level) offers a spacious living area with sofas, a smart TV, Finish sauna with a shower next to it, a separate toilet, a dining area with direct exit to the pool area and outdoor dining area, and a Fully equipped kitchen with all the modern appliances (toaster, filter coffee machine, microwave, dishwasher…)
• The first floor offers a Bedroom No1 with a king size bed 180-200cm, en-suite bathroom with a shower, a TV, A/C, a terrace with pool views (shared with bedroom No2). Bedroom No2 with a king size bed 180-200cm, en-suite bathroom with a shower, a TV, A/C, a terrace with pool views (shared with bedroom No1). Bedroom No3 with a king size bed 180-200cm, en-suite bathroom with a shower, a TV, A/C. All the bedrooms are equipped with very nice satin bed linen, bathrobe and slippers.
• The attic offers a fantastic Cinema room with a Projector, PS4, Netflix, HBO, free WiFi, A/C, and relaxing sofas for an amazing home cinema experience. On this level there is also a Bedroom No4 with a king size bed 180-200cm, en-suite bathroom with a shower, a TV, A/C and a balcony with a pool view. All the floors are connected with an indoor wooden staircase.
The parking lot is secured for 4 cars (not covered), and you are entering a villa at the first floor level (bedroom level). There is also an outdoor staircase that takes you from the parking lot to the pool area.
It is located in Gata village only 10 minutes drive (6 km) to sandy and pebble beach, Cetina river, many restaurants and many activities that small town Omiš offer. Nearest mini market is 600m, and the supermarket is 6km far, in Omiš. From the pool and whirlpool area you have an amazing view of the mountains, village and even on the sea and Fortica fortress in Omiš. The local area is very unspoiled, quiet and offers a really relaxed and stress free vacation that you deserve. On the other hand, if you are looking for some fun, Omiš and Cetina river offers many activities like rafting, zip-line, boat tours on the river and to island Brač, other water activities and many more. A modern life leaves us so little time to spend with our friends and family. Well deserved holiday is the time when you should take it for you and for your dearest, to read a good book, to barbecue and enjoy the village area, to cycle, to hike, to explore this beautiful landscape of Dalmatia and the Omiš area. This beautiful, welcoming residence provides both comfort and privacy for all family members regardless of age and is perfectly located should you wish to explore Dalmatian coast and cities nearby. Just 10 minutes from the sea and beautiful city of Omiš and half an hour from Split, Villa Flora is easily accessible for various day trips. Come and feel the difference.
* Extra services (not-included) recommended by our agency Feriehome:
- You can order a grocery delivery from the comfort of your sofa, delivered in villa at agreed time;
- Enjoy a culinary experience with in-villa private chef that can prepare everything, from a romantic dinner to a family-friendly dinner;
- You can have a in-villa massage with our professional masseuse that can show their therapeutic skills;
- Get a feel for the Adriatic and some sailing experience with a sailing boat (+skipper);
- Take a boat tour to explore the middle Dalmatian coast and islands...for more information, we are at your disposal and will gladly help.