NEW! Seaview Villa Marila with a private pool with hydromassage, 3 en-suite bedrooms (6+2 people), 1km from the beach
Villa Marila with panoramic sea and island views, Private pool, Table tennis, a spacious and fully air-conditioned villa with free WiFi
Villa Marila features 170sqm in total on a 450sqm plot of land. It offers 3 bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, living room, dining room and fully equipped kitchen, a separate toilet, covered outdoor dining area with barbecue and pool with sun deck area. It is a three-floor villa connected with an internal staircase. It has 3 parking places secured on the private plot at the entrance (first-floor level). Villa is newly built, very stylish and comfortable for 8 people. It is well equipped with all a modern guest needs for a very cozy and relaxing stay,
Villa Marila is located in Ruskamen (Lokva Rogoznica), a small tourist place located exactly halfway between the towns of Split (30km) and Makarska (29km). The closest town is Omiš (6,5km). The crystal clear the Adriatic Sea and the beautiful pebble beaches (1km) in Ruskamen guarantee you the best holiday on the Adriatic. Because of the good afternoon summer wind, Ruskamen is also a popular destination for windsurfing that you can try on Ivašnjak beach or Ruskamen beach. The nearest minimarket, restaurant, beach grill, and bar are only 1km away, but the car is recommended as you are located a bit up the hill (1km up from the coastal road) and this is why the views and the sunsets from this property are unforgettable.
* Villa Marila outdoor offers: a private pool 5m x 4,5m with hydromassage, spacious sun deck area with 8 deck chairs, 2 sun umbrellas, a lounge corner, covered outdoor dining area with barbecue, an outdoor shower, and Table tennis. Panoramic sea and island views will take your breath away, especially the sunsets that you can enjoy from the sun deck area or from each bedroom balcony.
* Ground floor offers a spacious living area with a flat-screen TV, A/C, WiFi, floor-to-ceiling doors toward the pool area, a dining area with a direct approach to the outdoor dining area. A fully equipped kitchen with all the amenities a modern guest needs for a very comfortable stay (double door fridge, microwave oven, a toaster, coffee filter machine, a kettle...). There is also a separate toilet, and a laundry with a washing machine is in the hallway.
* The First floor offers two bedrooms and this is the parking lot level, a main entrance to the villa. Bedroom No1 with king-size bed 180cm x 200cm, sofa bed for 1 person, en-suite bathroom with shower, TV, A/C, a balcony with sea views. Bedroom No2 with king-size bed 180cm x 200cm (can convert into two single beds), en-suite bathroom with shower, TV, A/C, balcony with sea views.
* The Second floor offers a master bedroom No3 with a king-size bed 180cm x 200cm, a sofa that can convert into a sofa bed for two, 160cm x 200cm, a flat-screen TV, A/C, and two balconies with panoramic views on the coast, sea, and islands.
Thanks to the vicinity of the towns of Omis (6km) and Makarska (29km), the visitors can, among other things, explore the rich cultural and historical heritage of the surrounding region, enjoy rafting on the Cetina River (6km), zip-line above Cetina river, free climbing in Omiš, scuba diving, jet-skiing or windsurfing. You can also take ferry trips or individual boat tours to Island Brač, Hvar, or Vis. For those that seek nightlife and fun, several nightclubs and bars on Makarska and Omis Riviera guarantee an unforgettable holiday. Near Makarska, there is also a park of nature Biokovo with its famous attraction Biokovo skywalk. That is the viewpoint made from glass in the shape of a horseshoe on the edge of a cliff on which you can walk! It is really amazing and as you can imagine, the view of the middle Dalmatian islands is breathtaking. You can also take a day tour to Krka Waterfalls (1,5-hour drive) near Šibenik (exit Skradin), a very nice place to visit with your family or friends. A day trip to Omiš and visit Mirabella & Fortica Fortresses
* Extra services (not-included) recommended by our agency Feriehome:
- You can order a grocery delivery from the comfort of your sofa, delivered in the villa at the agreed time;
- Enjoy a culinary experience with an in-villa private chef that can prepare everything, from a romantic dinner to a family-friendly dinner;
- You can have an in-villa massage with our professional masseuse that can show their therapeutic skills;
- Get a feel for the Adriatic and some sailing experience with a sailing boat (+skipper);
- Take a boat tour to explore the middle Dalmatian coast and islands...for more information, we are at your disposal and will gladly help
Looking forward to your inquiry :)