NEW! Villa Filipetti in Makarska center, 4 en-suite bedrooms, charming stone house, heated private pool, 600m from the beach
Villa Filipetti is a fully fenced private villa in the center of trendy Makarska city within walking distance to the beach (600m), and restaurants, shops, bakery, bars (all within 50m), the main promenade with many pubs and souvenir shops is 300m far. The villa is a charming stone house that is renovated and offers a very comfortable and well-organised accommodation for 8 people. it contains a fully air-conditioned interior organized on 3 levels (140sqm) with free WiFi, a living room and kitchen, 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a heated private pool, a sundeck area, summer kitchen with BBQ. Makarska is famous for its beautiful beach, a long winding stretch of fine pebbles behind which there is a promenade with pines and palm trees that offers shade on hot summer days. It is a perfect place for families because you can rent pedal boats, ride a banana or jet ski or enjoy the old streets of Makarska where you can enjoy the most beautiful ice creams, food, various handicrafts, souvenirs, fresh fruit... and more.
The owners are very friendly and kind and will make sure you have everything you need for your pleasant stay. You will notice that they have thought of all those little details that make a difference and make you feel welcome and at home away from home.
Here is a detailed description of what is offered exclusively for you:
* The outdoors offers a private and heated swimming pool 6m x 3,8m, a sun deck area with 4 deck chairs, an outdoor dining table for 8, natural shade and sun umbrellas, a summer kitchen with a barbecue, and an outdoor shower. The outdoors is fully fenced.
* The ground floor is air-conditioned and offers a fully equipped kitchen (16,5sqm) with all the appliances needed (a toaster, a kettle, filter coffee maker, a microwave oven..), a dining table for 8, a living room (16,5sqm) with a cozy sofa, a flat screen TV. A few steps lower is a separate toilet and a washing machine.
* The first floor offers bedroom NO1 (10m2) with a double bed 160cm x 200cm, air conditioning, TV, private bathroom with shower. Bedroom NO2 (10m²) with double bed 160cm x 200cm, air conditioning, TV, private bathroom with shower. In the hallway, there is a small balcony with a view of the pool and the neighborhood.
* The second floor offers a Bedroom NO3 (12sqm) with a king size bed 180cm x 200cm, air conditioning, TV, private bathroom with shower. Bedroom NO4 (12sqm) with a king size bed 180cm x 200cm, air conditioning, TV, private bathroom with shower
There are two parking places secured 150m from the villa (on a private plot), and it is possible to arrive with a car in front of the villa to leave the luggage. In case there are more cars, there will be additional parking lots secured, but for a daily fee of 15€ per additional car.
You are located 600m from the beautiful beaches in Makarska, only 50m from local restaurants such as Gastro Diva and many others, a minimarket is only 50 m away, and bar pubs are 50m away.
Makarska is located at the crossroads between road and sea routes, that’s what makes the town perfect for organized day trips. From Makarska, there is a regular excursion line to the islands of Brac, Hvar, and Korcula.
There are also many organized day trips to the bigger cities nearby like Split (1-hour drive) or the famous town Dubrovnik (2,2 hours). For everyone who is looking for more action, there are organized full-day trips to the Cetina River (Omiš town - 40min drive) where you can experience the beautiful nature of the Cetina River canyon while experiencing a nice rafting. The river adventure starts on the banks of the Cetina River in the Biokovo Mountain region. If you prefer mountain areas there is a park of nature Biokovo just above Makarska so this can be your day tour because the view from this mountain is awesome, you can see a lot of islands and the coast is just beautiful, so visiting mountain Biokovo provides a unique experience. Use the opportunity and visit a new attraction on Biokovo, the Skywalk, an amazing glass bridge with stunning sea views. From Makarska, you can also visit Međugorje in Bosnia and Herzegovina (1.2 hours) which is one of the most famous places of pilgrimage in the Catholic world, or Mostar town (less than 2 hours drive) with a famous bridge with jump tradition, and try famous Bosnian "čevapi" here.
The nearest A1 highway exit is "Zagvozd" (20 km), using a tunnel Sv. Ilija. The nearest airport is SPU Split`s airport (65km).
Extra services (not included) recommended by our agency Feriehome:
- You can order grocery delivery from the comfort of your sofa, even before your arrival, delivered in a villa at the agreed time;
- You can have an in-villa massage with our professional masseuse who can show their therapeutic skills;
- Take a boat tour to explore the middle Dalmatian coast and islands...for more information, we are at your disposal and will gladly help.