NEW Villa Sagnia, 4 en-suite bedrooms, sea views Heated 39sqm private pool, a Gym, 4 en-suite bedrooms with sea views, 1,2 km from the beach and Makarska center
Luxury Villa Sagnia is a newly built accommodation offering a very comfortable and nicely organized interior of 280 sqm, perched above Makarska town on a fenced plot of 490 sqm. It offers all needed for a perfect and relaxed vacation for a maximum of 8 people, and it is furnished with high-quality, nicely decorated, beds with very comfortable mattresses, it is fully air-conditioned and with free Wi-Fi. Organized on 2 levels, villa Sagnia offers 4 bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen and living area, a private and heated swimming pool with a sun deck area, and amazing sea views from the whole property. Additionally, there is a gym and fun zone in the lower ground floor area next to the barbecue.
Here is the detailed floor organization and what is offered exclusively for you:
* The OUTDOOR offers a covered terrace equipped for an all-day stay, socializing, and consumption of food and drinks. Then a large swimming pool of 40 m2, a spacious sunbathing area with sunbeds, and a large garden with a barbecue, surrounded by beautiful nature. The pool is about 11 meters long and is equipped with a system for heating and cooling the water to the desired temperature. Next to the pool is a terrace with 4 deck chairs and an outdoor solar shower, and in a separate sundeck area, there are an additional 4 deck chairs. In the sunbathing area, the lounge furniture is particularly attractive for socializing at dusk, and at the edge of the pool, there is a bar with three bar stools, also accessible from the inside of the pool. The villa is surrounded by a beautifully landscaped and spacious environment with olive and pine trees. In the western part, there is a wood-burning garden grill and an adequately equipped auxiliary area so that you can enjoy preparing food from the grill for your family and friends. Next to it is a corner for your youngest with the slide and some toys on the artificial grass plot. The outdoor staircase takes you down to the airconditioned Basement area equipped with a TV, Table soccer, Rowing Machine, Exercise bike, Weights, and a Pilates ball, there is also a separate toilet, and a laundry room with a washing machine, a dryer, and ironing amenities.
The villa also has a spacious garage with two closed parking spaces. There is one more open parking space in front of the garage.
*The Ground floor offers an open-plan living area with a spacious and stylish living room with comfortable sofas, flat-screen TV, a Party box speaker, free WiFi; a dining area for 8 people, fully equipped kitchen with all the amenities like a Nespresso Delonghi coffee maker, microwave oven, a toaster, a kettle, a dishwasher, a fridge with an ice maker and other. The living area is connected by an outdoor dining area and the pool area by glass floor-to-ceiling doors. There is also a Bedroom No. 1 on the ground floor with a queen size bed 160cm x 200cm, an en-suite bathroom with a shower and a toilet, air-conditioning, and a sliding door toward the pool area.
* The First floor is approached by an internal staircase, and there are three bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom/toilet and shower, and each air-conditioned. From the comfortable king-size (180cm x 200cm) box spring beds that the rooms are equipped with, already in the morning when you raise the blinds on the windows, you will see beautiful scenes from the Makarska coast and amazing sea views. Every bathroom has a window so that you can have contact with nature even while you are showering. Each bedroom has a balcony, or a loggia, the eastern and western rooms have two loggias, or terraces, which allows you to choose a place to rest at different times of the day. All guests have access to a large terrace upstairs with an outdoor lounge corner with spectacular views over Makarska and the islands. Terraces and loggias also help to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the villa on the hottest summer days, of course with the help of a central air conditioning system.
The villa is designed in such a way that each of the guests can find enough space and enough facilities to make their stay in the villa comfortable and pleasant.
In conclusion, Villa Sagnia is a completely new, modernly designed, decorated and equipped, and functional villa that will provide you with all the prerequisites for a comfortable and pleasant stay. Its advantage is a peaceful environment, a beautiful ambiance, an open view without any obstacles, and at the same time the proximity to the center of Makarska and the availability of all important facilities.
Villa SAGNIA is located 1.2 km from the center of Makarska, and a car is recommended because it is located above the coastal road, and there are many interesting places nearby that you can visit by car. You are located 1.2 km from the beautiful beaches in Makarska, only 1.2 km from local restaurants such as Gastro Diva and many others, a minimarket is only 800 m away, and bar pubs are 1.5 km away. Makarska is famous for its beautiful beach, a long winding stretch of fine pebbles behind which there is a promenade with pines and palm trees that offers shade on hot summer days. It is a perfect place for families because you can rent pedal boats, ride a banana or jet ski or simply enjoy the old streets of Makarska where you can enjoy the most beautiful ice creams, food, various handicrafts, souvenirs, fresh fruit... and more
Makarska is located at the crossroads between road and sea routes, that’s what makes the town perfect for organized day trips. From Makarska, there is a regular excursion line to the islands of Brac, Hvar, and Korcula.
There are also many organized day trips to the bigger cities nearby like Split (1-hour drive) or the famous town Dubrovnik (2,2 hours). For everyone who is looking for more action, there are organized full-day trips to the Cetina River (Omiš town - 40min drive) where you can experience the beautiful nature of the Cetina River canyon while experiencing a nice rafting. The river adventure starts on the banks of the Cetina River in the Biokovo Mountain region. If you prefer mountain areas there is a park of nature Biokovo just above Makarska so this can be your day tour because the view from this mountain is awesome, you can see a lot of islands and the coast is just beautiful, so visiting mountain Biokovo provides a unique experience. Use the opportunity and visit a new attraction on Biokovo, the Skywalk, an amazing glass bridge with stunning sea views. From Makarska, you can also visit Međugorje in Bosnia and Herzegovina (1.2 hours) which is one of the most famous places of pilgrimage in the Catholic world, or Mostar town (less than 2 hours drive) with a famous bridge with jump tradition, and try famous Bosnian "čevapi" here.
The nearest A1 highway exit is "Zagvozd" (20 km), using a tunnel Sv. Ilija. The nearest airport is SPU Split`s airport (65km).
Extra services (not-included) recommended by our agency Feriehome:
- You can order grocery delivery from the comfort of your sofa, even before your arrival, delivered in a villa at the agreed time;
- You can have an in-villa massage with our professional masseuse that can show their therapeutic skills;
- Take a boat tour to explore the middle Dalmatian coast and islands...for more information, we are at your disposal and will gladly help.
Looking forward to your inquiry, your Feriehome agency team