NEW! Luxury 5-bedroom Villa Altabianca with a Heated Pool, Finnish sauna, an outdoor Cinema, 50m from the beach
Contemporary Villa Altabianca with 34sqm heated pool, home office room, a Projector for outdoor cinema, a Finnish sauna room, only 500m from the Supetar center
Villa Altabianca is located in the small coastal town Supetar on Island Brac, a popular destination for a summer vacation in Croatia. By approaching the harbor (starting from Split), the typical Dalmatian stone houses and the imposing parish church in the background will amaze you. However, not only is the old town fabulous but the beaches in Supetar are gorgeous, there are a lot of places to visit while enjoying the unspoiled environment and the Mediterranean spirit, the perfect place for an unforgettable vacation. In addition, there is a wide range of activities and many amazing possibilities for day trips in the surrounding area.
The luxury and contemporary architectural design of Villa Altabianca, with opened white walls surrounding the pool area giving a special architectural feature to this amazing property spreads over 225sqm of the living area, is perched only 10 min walk from Supetar center and harbor, settled on a 481 sqm fenced plot, within walking distance to the beach and restaurants.
Villa can accommodate 11 people in 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a rooftop lounge corner, Finnish Sauna, a heated 34 sqm private Pool with hydro-massage, an outdoor Projector (your private outdoor cinema), and a very spacious living area with full-length windows fluidly connecting the interior with the pool area.
The Interior is very well organized and well-designed giving a deeper dimension with half floors for the bedroom organization, it is fully air-conditioned, with free WiFi, a PS4 and it is equipped with a surround-sound system inside and at the pool area. Additionally, there is a home office room in the attic with all the amenities you need (2 monitors, 2 office desks with chairs, 2 keyboards, a kitchenette, A/C..) so you are all set if you prefer to work a bit or if your younger family members wish to spend some time gaming. All that modern guests need for a perfect vacation.
You can take a short 5-min walk to the pebble beach (50m) and sandy beach (1km), where the sea in this area is crystal clear and warm. The nearest minimarket, restaurants, and beach is only 50-100m from the villa, or you can take a short 1km drive to several supermarkets to get a supply.
Highly modern and visually intriguing Villa Altabianca itself offers the next organization:
*The outdoors is surrounded by nice architecturally designed white walls together with olive trees and citrus fruit trees, giving you enough privacy, sun, and a really nice feeling while enjoying al-fresco. The outdoor offers a 34 sqm (8,4mx 4,1m) heated, private swimming pool with hydro-massage; a Projector with surround-sound system (your private cinema area); 6 deck chairs and 4 lazy bags; an outdoor dining area for 12 people; and an outdoor shower. There is also a barbecue (charcoal) behind the dining area. The indoors are fluidly connected with the outdoors, once you open the floor-to-ceiling glass doors.
THE POOL IS AVAILABLE FROM 15.04.-15.10.
*The ground floor (pool level) offers a fully air-conditioned and very spacious living and dining area with floor-to-ceiling glass doors toward the pool area. There is a spacious and stylish living room 25sqm with comfortable sofa, flat-screen TV, Surround-sound system, free WiFi; a dining area for 12 people, fully equipped kitchen 25sqm with all the amenities like Nespresso Delonghi coffee maker, microwave oven, a toaster, a kettle, a dishwasher and other. A separate toilet 1,8sqm. Behind the living area, with a few outdoor steps, you are approaching a room with a Finnish sauna and a shower (10,3 sqm). The laundry with a washing machine and a dryer is next to it.
* Roof-top outdoor offers a fenced round shape lounge area spread on 23,2 sqm for relaxation with views on the neighborhood. On this level, there is a home office (in the attic) fully equipped with office supplies, a kitchenette, 2 desks with office chairs, 2 monitors, 2 keyboards, air-conditioning, and free WiFi.
* 2nd-floor level offers a Master Bedroom No1 (26,5sqm) with king-size bed 180cm x 200cm and self-standing bathtub, en-suite bathroom with shower (5,2 sqm), walk-in wardrobe, A/C, a TV, and a 4,8sqm terrace (North).
* Upper 1st floor level (mezzanine) offers two identical bedrooms, Bedroom No 2 and Bedroom No3 (West). Each bedroom has 18sqm and each offers a queen size bed 160cm x 200cm, an en-suite bathroom with a shower (5sqm), A/C, TV, a comfy window seat (4,2m x 0,5m), and a surround-sound system connected with the outdoor cinema which you can watch directly from each of these two bedrooms (the views from each bedroom is on the pool and on the projection)
* 1st floor offers Bedroom No4 (15,4sqm) with queen size bed 160cm x 200cm, A/C, TV, en-suite bathroom with shower (3,4sqm) and a 12 sqm terrace on the Northside. Bedroom No5 with 3 single beds, 2 x 80cm x 200cm and one size 120cm x 200cm, A/C, a TV, South oriented (size 9,4sqm).
The interior is very bright and filled with natural light, and the organization of the rooms is very nicely done, giving everyone enough privacy. The rooms are designed to perfection and the luxury furniture and interior design create a tranquil environment in which you can relax peacefully.
In front of the property on a private plot, the private parking lot is secured for more than 4 cars, with video surveillance.
Neighborhood: Although Island Brač is the largest island in Dalmatia, it's small enough to be able to explore it entirely in two days. On a guided half-day island tour you can visit the popular main attractions of Pucisca, and the Stonemasonry School, the village of Skrip, and the Brac Native and Olive Oil museums. You’ll also have time for a photo opportunity on the 778 m high summit of Vidova Gora Mount and then to a popular beach the Golden Horn (Bol).
It’s easy to book and take a day trip to neighboring Hvar Island. Visit by catamaran or book a boat tour. Live it up on the cosmopolitan jet set island of Hvar by exploring the historic sights, and dining in one of the many restaurants. On Brac you can try the hiking trails and enjoy majestic views along the way. The most popular hiking trails are from Bol (Golden Horn) to Vidova Gora, Murvica to Dragon’s Cave, Nerezisca to Blaca Hermitage. Brac is the perfect destination for mountain biking and there are several rental companies nearby. Many cycling routes head to Vidova Gora (778m), but if you prefer something a little less challenging there are easier cycling routes around. You can try sea kayaking, Scuba diving, kite-boarding and windsurfing to give you an opportunity to enjoy the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic Sea.
You need around 45min with a ferry to get to the coast of Croatia's second-largest city, Split. Split is a Unesco world heritage site that is nearby your location. The closest heritage site is the Historical Complex of Split with the Palace of Diocletian and it is very much worth visiting.
Extra services (not-included) recommended by our agency Feriehome:
- You can order a grocery delivery from the comfort of your sofa, delivered in a villa at the agreed time;
- Enjoy a culinary experience with an in-villa private chef that can prepare everything, from a romantic dinner to a family-friendly dinner;
- You can have an in-villa massage with our professional masseuse that can show their therapeutic skills;
- Get a feel for the Adriatic and some sailing experience with a sailing boat (+skipper);
- Take a boat tour to explore the middle Dalmatian coast and islands...for more information, we are at your disposal and will gladly help.
We are very much looking forward to your inquiry
Your FerieHome agency team