FERIEHOME COVID-19 FREE CANCELLATION POLICY
1) If you decide to cancel your reservation up to 30 days before the arrival day due to closed borders, or your government has banned tourist travel to the region where the booked property is located, then you are entitled to a full refund that the agency received, deducted for the transaction cost.
2) If you decide to cancel a reservation up to 30 days before the arrival day because the region in which the booked property is located is on the red list, or you need to go to quarantine after staying in the booked holiday home, or flights to our region are canceled, then you will be issued a credit voucher for the amount that agency received, which you can use within 24 months from the issuing date, for the originally booked holiday home.
3) If for the reasons stated in Articles 1) and 2) you canceled the reservation within 29 days before the start of your holiday and the agency managed to book the same facility with another guest in that case the agency is obliged to issue a credit voucher in the amount of payment received from another guest within your term (last minute discount, etc.) which you can use within 24 months from the date of issuance of the voucher for the accommodation that was originally booked
• The guest cannot request a refund or a credit voucher for any reason other than the reasons stated above.
• Although the cancellation conditions listed in this policy apply to most of our holiday homes, it does not apply to everyone because some holiday homeowners offer stricter or more flexible policies.