FERIEHOME COVID-19 FREE CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If you decide to cancel your reservation up to 45 days before the arrival day due to closed borders, you are entitled to a full refund that the agency received, deducted for the transaction cost.
- If you decide to cancel a reservation up to 45 days before the arrival day because the region in which the booked object is located is on the red list, or you need to go to quarantine after staying in the reserved holiday home, you will be issued a credit voucher for the amount that agency received, which you can use within 24 months from the issuing date, for the originally booked holiday home.
- If you cancel the reservation for the above-mentioned reasons up to 10 days before the arrival day, and the agency managed to rebook your term, then the agency is obliged to issue a credit voucher in the amount received from another guest for a stay within your term (could be a last-minute discount, etc.) which you can use within 24 months from the date of issuing, for the originally booked holiday home.
- The guest cannot request a refund or a credit voucher for any reason other than the reasons stated above.
- Although the cancellation conditions set out in this policy apply to most of our holiday homes, for some it is not because the homeowners have not agreed to participate in this cancellation policy.
- At your request, our agents will notify you of the cancellation policy for each holiday home you are interested in.
- If you have made a reservation before November 1st, 2020, our standard General Terms and Conditions listed below for cancellation will be applied.