New! Villa KING with private pool with hydromassage, 4 bedrooms, 3km from sea and town Omiš. Stone house in a traditional environment with amazing views of the islands, Adriatic sea, and Omiš
This beautiful stone villa is newly built on an old family stone house, following the traditional architecture and stone facade, connecting it with modern and very pleasant details to make your stay very comfortable and unforgettable. Villa The King is a well-equipped 135sqm house organized on two floors connected by an internal staircase, and a separate apartment connected with the outdoor staircase (all offered exclusively for one group). It is nestled on a 340sqm fenced property, and it is situated at the end of the street in a quiet area named Borak above small town Omiš (3km).
Villa is offering breathtaking views over the small Church of St. Stephen, the Omiš city, the Adriatic sea, the coast, the islands, and the Omiška Dinara hills, with an attractive walking trail to the highest summit of Omiska Dinara named Kula (863m above sea level). The nearest minimarket is 2km far, and supermarkets, restaurants, pharmacies, and the nearest beach are 3km far from the villa. The car is needed as you are located up on the hills, 3km above the coastal road. 3 parking places are secured in front of the property.
Villa The King offers modern and comfortable accommodation for a max of 8 persons in 4 bedrooms which is ideal for a family or a group of friends who will enjoy this quiet and traditional environment. It is fully air-conditioned, with free WiFi, with 2 living areas with a PlayStation 5 in one living room, 4 bedrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 family bathrooms, and one toilet. Here is the detailed floor organization:
* The OUTDOOR area offers a stunning 24.5 sqm (7x3.5m) swimming pool with hydromassage overlooking the sea and Omiš. The outdoor area (West orientation) includes a spacious sun deck area with 8 lounge chairs, an outdoor shower, 2 sun-umbrellas, and an outdoor dining area for 8 people where you can relax at any time of day or night. There is a small playground with a slide and some toys for your youngest. A traditional barbecue is located next to the main entrance to the house, next to the outdoor dining area.
* The GROUND floor includes a very light and pleasant living area with a comfortably furnished and fully equipped kitchen with all the needed amenities you would need (microwave oven, toaster, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine, fridge with ice maker...), Air-condition, a spacious dining area for 8, and a living room with smart TV, there is a balcony connected to an additional terrace with lounge corner (South orientation), a perfect spot for evenings enjoying a nice glass of Croatian vine. There is also a Bedroom No1 (12sqm) with a king-size bed 180cm x 200cm, A/C, amazing sea views, and an exit toward the balcony and South terrace. Bedroom No2 (8sqm) with a bunk bed with one-bed size is140cm x 200cm, and the one above is 90cm x 200cm, Air condition, and sea views. A Family Bathroom with a shower is on the ground floor.
* The 1st FLOOR is reached with an indoor staircase that leads you up to an opened and very cute attic Bedroom No3 (15sqm) with 2 single beds 80cm x 200cm and a separate toilet with a sink.
* The LOWER GROUND floor offers a separate apartment that is located above the parking lot, below the sun terrace, and reached with an outdoor staircase. There is a fully equipped and air-conditioned living area that offers a kitchen (fridge, oven, stove...), a washing machine, a dining table for 2 people, a sofa with a smart TV and a Playstation 5. Bedroom No4 (12sqm) with a king-size bed 180cm x 200cm, air-conditioned and sew views. A separate family bathroom with a shower.
The owner lives next door and is there at your disposal if needed. You have absolute privacy and all listed is only for your use exclusively. Once you come to this property, you will feel the traditionally easy way of living that all of us need at least while on vacation.
Villa King is located only 3km from Omiš, a town, and port in the Dalmatia region of Croatia, and is a municipality in the Split-Dalmatia County. Omiš location is where the emerald-green Cetina River meets the Adriatic Sea, and here you can try many activities like rafting, zip-line above Cetina river, canoeing, canyoning, boat tours on the river or from Omiš to island Brač, Hvar, Vis....and more. You are situated approximately 28 km south-east of Croatia's second-largest city, Split. Split is a Unesco world heritage site that is nearby your location. The closest heritage site is the Historical Complex of Split with the Palace of Diocletian (28 km, or half-hour drive) and it is very much worth visiting. The vicinity of Makarska Riviera is also a plus, as Makarska Riviera is famous for its beautiful beaches and nice Mediterranean coast where you can visit Pisak, Baška Voda, Brela, and Makarska. There is also a park of nature called Biokovo with its famous attraction Biokovo skywalk. That is the viewpoint made from glass in the shape of a horseshoe on the edge of a cliff on which you can walk on! It is really amazing and as you can imagine, the view of the middle Dalmatian islands is breathtaking.
* Extra services (not-included) recommended by our agency Feriehome:
- You can order a grocery delivery from the comfort of your sofa, delivered in a villa at the agreed time;
- Enjoy a culinary experience with an in-villa private chef that can prepare everything, from a romantic dinner to a family-friendly dinner;
- You can have an in-villa massage with our professional masseuse that can show their therapeutic skills;
- Get a feel for the Adriatic and some sailing experience with a sailing boat (+skipper);
- Take a boat tour to explore the middle Dalmatian coast and islands...for more information, we are at your disposal and will gladly help.
Come to Villa The King and enjoy this unique and traditional environment.