Villa with private pool, 3 bedrooms, gym, natural surrounding
FERIEHOME COVID-19 FREE CANCELLATION POLICY
1) If you decide to cancel your reservation up to 30 days before the arrival day due to closed borders, or your government has banned tourist travel to the region where the booked property is located, then you are entitled to a full refund that the agency received, deducted for the transaction cost.
2) If you decide to cancel a reservation up to 30 days before the arrival day because the region in which the booked property is located is on the red list, or you need to go to quarantine after staying in the booked holiday home, or flights to our region are canceled, then you will be issued a credit voucher for the amount that agency received, which you can use within 24 months from the issuing date, for the originally booked holiday home.
3) If for the reasons stated in Articles 1) and 2) you canceled the reservation within 29 days before the start of your holiday and the agency managed to book the same facility with another guest in that case the agency is obliged to issue a credit voucher in the amount of payment received from another guest within your term (last minute discount, etc.) which you can use within 24 months from the date of issuance of the voucher for the accommodation that was originally booked
• The guest cannot request a refund or a credit voucher for any reason other than the reasons stated above.
• Although the cancellation conditions listed in this policy apply to most of our holiday homes, it does not apply to everyone because some holiday home owners offer stricter or more flexible policies.
• At your request, our agents will notify you of the cancellation policy for each house you are interested in.
• If your reservation is made before November 1, 2020, our standard cancellation policy will apply, if your reservation is made between November 1, 2020 and February 10, 2021, our old Covid-19 policy will apply.
New and cute Villa Isabel is perfectly set in a quiet and peaceful rural area of Omiš hillside, in Tugare village, offering a very relaxing holiday that everybody deserves these days. Only 8 km from the most beautiful sandy and pebble beach, many restaurants, historical attractions and activities offered in Omiš and at Cetina river. Villa is fully equipped with all you need for a comfortable stay and is fully air-conditioned. It offers 3 bedrooms, a gym, playground, and a 23 sqm private pool, simply perfect for a family or friends relaxed vacation and can comfortably accommodate 6+2 person.
The ground floor offers a fully equipped kitchen with dining area for 8 people, a living room with TV, PS4, free WiFi, a fireplace, comfortable sofa (can open in bed), and exit to the covered terrace with outdoor dining area. A family bathroom No1 with a toilet, a shower, and a washing machine.
The first floor offers Bedroom No1 with king size bed 180x200cm, A/C, with views on the pool and pine forest. Bedroom No2 with queen size bed 160x200cm, A/C, with views on the playground and pine forest. Bedroom No3 with 2 single beds 90x200, A/C. A family bathroom No2 with a shower and a toilet.
The lower ground floor offers a gym with multi-functional-trainer and weights, and outside is a playground on a lawn with a swing and seesaw.
Outside (in front of the living room) is a covered terrace and a dining area with a traditional barbecue next to it. Only a few steps lower takes you to the sundeck area with 5 deck chairs and a private pool 4,2m x 5,6m. Surrounded by olives and pine trees, as typical Mediterranean plants, gives you a nice scene for perfect relaxation while sunbathing.
Villa is located only 1,5km from bakery and minimarket but the car is highly recommended. The last 30m to the villa is a white road and there 2 covered parking places on a private plot secured. The nearest restaurant is in Naklice, only 2 km far, a traditional tavern named Palacio that also offers a catering service. The nearest supermarket and more restaurants are in Omiš, 8km far.
The area of Tugare offers several hiking trails, and on Cetina river (8km) you have an opportunity to try in whitewater rafting, zip-line above Cetina river canyon, canoeing, canyoning, boat trips on Cetina river and from Omiš to Island Brač…and many more, you can also hire bikes if you prefer a more active holiday. Famous town Split is only half hour drive and there is so much to see. Many day tours can be easily done from this area like visiting Krka waterfalls (1,5 hour drive), Salona Ruins and Klis fortress (half hour drive), Splits Diocletian Palace (half hour drive)...and more... Simply come and enjoy this amazing area and see why all our guest return.