NEW! Luxurious villa APEX, 6-bedroom villa with heated infinity pool, attached whirlpool, panoramic sea views, 12 pax
The luxury and contemporary architectural design of Villa Apex, with 570sqm of the living area, is perched above Nemira village on a 1.216 sqm fenced plot and features an unimpeded view of the seaside, islands, and town Omiš from its abundance of full-length windows through the living area. It can accommodate 12 people in 6 en-suite bedrooms, with well equipped Gym, Finnish Sauna, a heated private pool with attached Whirlpool, and a very spacious living area with sea views from every corner of the property. The sunset views from the pool area are breathtaking.
Book your luxury retreat with a private, infinity swimming pool (9,5m x 5m) that offers privacy for your absolute relaxation, within walking distance to the beach and restaurants. Villa Apex is a fully air-conditioned property with free WiFi, there is also a Playbase multiroom system in the living area and Play 5 Sonos speakers in the Gym and sauna area. All a modern guest needs for a perfect vacation.
You can take a short 5-min walk to the pebble and sandy beach, where the sea in this area is crystal clear and warm. The nearest minimarket, restaurants, and beach is only 300-400m from the villa (in Nemira village center), or you can take a short drive to Stanići (2km) to get a supply. The nearest restaurant is a nice grill bar "Most" only 80m from the villa or some of the restaurants in Nemira village-like Aga. There is also a possibility to order catering or an in-villa chef.
From the fenced private parking lot that can take more than 6 cars, with video surveillance, you are taking an outdoor staircase down to the ground floor level with a living area and pool area level.
Villa Apex itself offers the next organization:
*The outdoor offers a 47 sqm (9,5mx 5m) heated, private infinity swimming pool with attached whirlpool; 7 deck chairs and 7 lazy bags; lounge area, outdoor dining area for 12 people; 3 sun umbrellas; outdoor shower. There is also a traditional barbecue next to the dining area.
*The ground floor (pool level) offers a fully airconditioned and very spacious living and dining area with floor-to-ceiling glass doors toward the pool area. There is a spacious and stylish living room with a spacious sofa, flat-screen TV, Playbase multiroom system, free WiFi; a dining area for 12 people, fully equipped kitchen with all the amenities like Nespresso coffee maker, microwave oven, a toaster, a kettle, wine cooler, ice maker, dishwasher, a kitchen top with high stools. A separate toilet. There is a very well-equipped gym with Treadmill, Exercise bike, Multifunction device, Yoga mats, Pilates balls, and a Finnish sauna (views on the pool and sea), there is also a separate toilet and a shower in the gym.
* First floor. Internal staircase from the living area takes you upstairs to Bedroom No1 with king-size bed 200cm x 200cm, A/C, TV, en-suite bathroom with a shower, and a spacious terrace with 2 lazy bags and outdoor furniture with amazing sea and pool views. Bedroom No2 with king-size bed 200cm x 200cm; A/C, TV, en-suite bathroom with a shower, and sea views. Bedroom No3 with king-size bed 200cm x 200cm; A/C, TV, en-suite bathroom with a shower, opened sea and pool views, and a terrace on the north side with artificial grassplot.
* Lower Ground floor. Internal staircase from the living room downstairs takes you to Bedroom No4; Bedroom No5 and Bedroom No6, each with a king-size bed 200cm x 200cm that can convert to two single beds 100x200cm, A/C, TV, en-suite bathroom with a shower, and two sinks, a covered area with a lounge chair and a terrace with artificial grassplot (used by Bedroom No4, No5, and No6) all with sea views. There is a corner for your youngest with some toys, and separate laundry with a washing machine, a dryer, and ironing facilities.
Villa has located only 2,6km from Omiš, a town, and port in the Dalmatia region of Croatia, and is a municipality in Split-Dalmatia County. Omiš location is where the emerald-green Cetina River meets the Adriatic Sea, and here you can try many activities like rafting, zip-line above Cetina river, canoeing, canyoning, boat tours on the river or from Omiš to island Brač, Hvar, Vis....and more. You are situated approximately 27 km south-east of Croatia's second-largest city, Split. Split is a Unesco world heritage site that is nearby your location. The closest heritage site is the Historical Complex of Split with the Palace of Diocletian (28 km, or half hour drive) and it is very much worth visiting. The vicinity of Makarska Riviera is also a plus, as Makarska Riviera is famous for its beautiful beaches and nice Mediterranean coast where you can visit Pisak, Baška Voda, Brela, and Makarska. There is also a park of nature Biokovo with its famous attraction Biokovo skywalk. That is the viewpoint made from glass in the shape of a horseshoe on the edge of a cliff on which you can walk! It is really amazing and as you can imagine, the view of the middle Dalmatian islands is breathtaking.
* Extra services (not-included) recommended by our agency Feriehome:
- You can order a grocery delivery from the comfort of your sofa, delivered in the villa at the agreed time;
- Enjoy a culinary experience with an in-villa private chef that can prepare everything, from a romantic dinner to a family-friendly dinner;
- You can have an in-villa massage with our professional masseuse that can show their therapeutic skills;
- Get a feel for the Adriatic and some sailing experience with a sailing boat (+skipper);
- Take a boat tour to explore the middle Dalmatian coast and islands...for more information, we are at your disposal and will gladly help.
Looking forward to your inquiry :)