New! Stylish Villa Smiljana with 39sqm pool, 4 en-suite bedrooms, 8+1 pax
LAST-MINUTE DISCOUNT 5% FOR PERIODS 04.06.-11.06. AND 18.06.-24.06.
Exclusive 5-star Villa Smiljana spreads over 420 sqm of living area, settled on a private fenced property only 450m from the sea and beautiful Milna center offering fully air-conditioned and luxurious accommodation. A modern villa with a lot of natural light coming through the sliding floor-to-ceiling doors toward the pool area. Organized on 2 levels, Villa Smiljana can accommodate 8+1 people in 4 bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom, a stylish open plan kitchen and living area with sliding glass doors toward the pool area, a private swimming pool 9m x 4,4m with hydro-massage, 8 deck chairs. It is fully air-conditioned, with free WiFi, and it is equipped with everything you need for a very comfortable stay.
Villa Smiljana offers exclusively for you:
* The outdoor: a private swimming pool 9m x 4,4m with the hydro-massage system, a sun deck area with 6 deck chairs, a covered outdoor dining area, if you want to enjoy al-fresco in these perfect surroundings, a traditional barbecue with an extended surface for meal preparing. The whole property is fenced and has a private parking place for 4 cars, plus 1 garage place.
* The ground floor is fully airconditioned and offers an open concept living/dining area with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors taking you directly to the pool area. There is a fully equipped and very modern kitchen with all the amenities you need (a kettle, a Lavazza coffee maker, a fridge with ice maker, microwave....), a stylish dining area for 8 people, a fireplace, and a spacious living room with a flat-screen TV, free WiFi, comfortable and stylish sofas from where you can enjoy the calming views on the pool area where you have direct access. There is also a family bathroom with a shower. In the hallway, you also have a laundry with a washing machine and ironing facilities.
* The first floor offers 4 fully airconditioned bedrooms:
-Bedroom No1 (30sqm) with a king-size bed 180cm x 200cm, en-suite bathroom (6,5sqm) with a bathtub, a shower, a terrace (26 sqm) with 2 deck chairs, with sea and pool views.
-Bedroom No2 (25sqm) with a queen-size bed 160cm x 200cm, en-suite bathroom 86,5sqm) with a shower, pool view.
-Bedroom No3 (25sqm) with a queen-size bed 160cm x 200cm, en-suite bathroom 86,5sqm) with a shower, pool view.
-Bedroom No4 (30sqm) with a king-size bed 180cm x 200cm, en-suite bathroom (6,5sqm) with a shower, views of the pool, sea, and the village.
Villa Smiljana is a brand new villa, very comfortably, modern, and luxuriously furnished with all you might need for a very comfortable stay.
It is ideal for a nice family gathering or romantic vacation, and due to its location, many activities and day tours can be organized easily. You can try sea kayaking, Scuba diving, snorkeling, or even kite-boarding to give you an opportunity to enjoy the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic Sea. You can rent a boat and explore what this unique coastline on the west side of the island Brač offers. This place is a perfect example of the Dalmatian archipelago and its diverse and attractive positioning on the Adriatic. Discover traditional ways of island living by visiting old town Donji Humac with stone quarrying and family workshops for stone processing. Visit the oldest place on the island, Skrip, and the small family ''Museum of olive oil'' and watch the process of making and tasting olive oil. Enjoy panoramic views from Vidova Gora and the vista of Bol and the surrounding islands. Continue to the spectacular Blaca monastery and discover hidden secrets of the beautiful south coast of Brac island. It’s easy to book and take a day trip to neighboring Hvar Island. Visit by catamaran or book a boat tour. Live it up on the cosmopolitan jet-set island of Hvar by exploring the historic sights, and dining in one of the many restaurants. On Brac you can try the hiking trails and enjoy majestic views along the way. The most popular hiking trails are from Bol (Golden Horn) to Vidova Gora, Murvica to Dragon’s Cave, and Nerezisca to Blaca Hermitage. Brac is the perfect destination for mountain biking and there are several rental companies nearby. Many cycling routes head to Vidova Gora (778m), but if you prefer something a little less challenging there are easier cycling routes around.
You need around 35min with a catamaran or a combined drive to Supetar (18km) and then a ferry to town Split (45min) to get to the coast of Croatia's second-largest city, Split. Split is a Unesco world heritage site that is nearby your location. The closest heritage site is the Historical Complex of Split with the Palace of Diocletian and it is very much worth visiting.
Villa Smiljana is located in village Milna (Brac island) in a quiet area with sea views, only a 10-min walk to the sea (450m), and the nearest pebble beach (1,5km) where the sea in this area is crystal clear and warm. The nearest minimarket, bakery, the restaurant is 400m from the villa, you can take a short 1km drive to several shops, pharmacies, and more restaurants in the Milna center. Milna is one of those typical Mediterranean fishing villages they don't make anymore. Lying on the west coast of Brac Island and 20km southwest of Supetar, the harbor of Milna is drop-dead gorgeous as it digs into the island like a spoon with a peaceful marina. To each side of the harbor stretch sand and pebble beaches including the cove of Vlaska. In the summer there are regular catamarans from Split to Milna that go on to Hvar and Dubrovnik, there is also an opportunity to arrange a private boat drive from Split, or you can take one of the ferries to Supetar and then a bus or taxi to Milna.
NOTE: Animals are allowed by agreement(charged 15 euros per day)
We and the owner can help you arrange some of the next additional services (not included in the price):
- Enjoy a culinary experience with an in-villa private chef that can prepare everything, from a romantic dinner to a family-friendly dinner;
- Get a feel for the Adriatic and book a boat tour (+skipper) to island Hvar, Vis, Biševo, to the famous Golden Horn on island Brač....;
- Take a transfer service from the airport and then a speedboat to Milna where the owner picks you up and takes you to the villa...for more information, we are at your disposal and will gladly help.
We are very much looking forward to your inquiry
Your FerieHome agency team